Soft Drinks & Juices Western Europe, Premium Report
- December 2019 •
- 332 pages •
- Report ID: 5734262 •
- Format: PDF
The Soft Drinks Market in Western Europe
The total Soft Drinks Market is now worth Euro 76.9 billion and is forecast to grow at an average annual 2.2% in current prices during the next five years, but with major variations between countries and products.
A unique strategic vision of demand and supply in the 16-country European Soft Drinks market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Taken together, this report provides a unique and invaluable hard data strategic picture of the dynamics of this market from both a demand and a supply perspective.
This Premium report includes:
– A detailed 45-page Executive Summary, including 28 graphs and 7 tables.
– A complete Market Data Report, covering demand and supply data for each of the country and product markets in the report.
[45 pages, Includes 28 graphs and 7 tables, see detailed table of contents for years covered]
This Executive Summary presents a detailed comparative analysis of the country and products markets from numerous aspects, that taken together provide an insightful SWOT picture for strategic decision-making.
– 28 bar graphs, pie charts and combination charts enable key markets to be identified at a glance, providing invaluable insights into market opportunies.
– 7 data tables complement these, summing up the overall market (see detailed table of contents).
Drawing on the 10,000 companies and 25,000 company market shares contained in the main online database, leading companies for each of the product markets and overall in the market are identified, and provide unrivalled coverage of the dominance and presence of the main players.
On the demand side, commented graphs and tables systematically identify leading markets by product and by country, and cover:
– the total market
– retail and foodservice markets
– historic growth trends
– per capita consumption and expenditure
– combination market size and growth graphs
– The Top-10 players overall identified by dominance (market share) and presence (number of individual markets in which present).
– The Top-100 companies by market share (the market data report lists these and more).
– Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and artisanal (own-produced for own-sale).
MARKET DATA REPORT
112 country/product markets: This report provides detailed demand and supply (company market shares and brands) data covering 7 product markets in each of 16 European countries:
Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Fruit Juices, Fruit Drinks, Squashes And Concentrates, Health & Sports Drinks,
Austria, Belgium/Lux, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
– Total Demand (Retail + Foodservice) by Volume and Value for 2012, 2016, and 2017 and forecasts for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
– Retail and Foodservice Demand by Volume and Value for 2017.
– Company Market Shares by Value for 2018.
– Key Company Subsidiaries.
– Brand Listings by Company, Product and Country
– Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and artisanal (own made for own sale) market shares.
This report is based on international food and drink markets database, going strong since 1989. The database is continously updated and reports, which are produced at time of order, are consequently fully up-to-date at all times. The database now covers some 160+ products in 30 countries in North America, Europe, and the BRIC countries. Its reliability for accurate data based on long experiece has long ensured its success over the years.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered is provided. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
112 markets, 610 companies and 1154 company market shares and brands are assessed by country, company and product for your strategic planning, marketing campaigns and merger & acquisition projects.
All holding companies identified are presented by country and product, and also listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
MATCHING REPORTS Any combination:
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible from the online database.
Global Report (30 countries)
All countries listed below by region.
Europe (24 countries):
Groups Western and Eastern Europe, see below.
Western Europe (16 countries):
Austria, Belgium/Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Eastern Europe (8 countries):
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Turkey
North America (3 countries):
Canada, Mexico, USA.
The BRIC countries (4 countries):
Brazil, China, India and Russia
Abstract - The Soft Drinks Market In Western Europe (16 Countries)
This report provides a 45-page EXECUTIVE SUMMARY providing detailed analysis of demand and supply comparing the merits of the 112 individual country & product markets covered, and features 28 graphs and 7 tables.
The supporting 287-page MAIN REPORT provides the underlying hard data by product & country for market demand (volume and value, retail and foodservice), and for supply (company market shares and brands).
MARKET DEMAND HIGHLIGHTS
>>> This total market grew by 2.0% annually from 2012 to 2017 to reach Euro 76.9 billion in 2017. >>> Expenditure per capita for this total market in 2017 was Euro 183.3 per capita.
>>> The Foodservice market in 2017 made up 23.8% of this total market by value.
MARKET DEMAND ANALYSIS AND FORECASTS TO 2020
>>> The West European market is forecast to grow by an average 2.22%in constant prices, equivalent to an overall change of 11.6% over the three-year forecast period.
For all the 112 country & product markets covered, historical (2012, 2016 & 2017) and forecast demand data (2018, 2019 & 2020) are provided for the retail, foodservice and total markets by volume and value, together with comparative analysis of all markets, including by per capita consumption and expenditure.
A UNIQUE STRATEGIC VISION OF THE 610 MAJOR PLAYERS
This report presents a strategic vison of the major multi-country players as well as all the significant players in each country. 421 holding companies and 189 key subsidiaries are identified, covering each of the 7 country and product markets presented, together with 1154 market shares and matching brands. The Top-10 Players supply 52.3% of this market.
>>> The Top-10 Players supply 52.3% of this market.
The leading company by market share value is Coca-Cola with a 20.5% share, followed by PepsiCo (7.4%) and Nestle (6.1%). This unique strategic company compilation is drawn from online database (10,000+ companies, 25,000+ market shares).
THE TOP-10 COMPANIES BY TOTAL MARKET SHARE *
In the total 112 country & product markets covered (full detail in main report).
1. Coca-Cola (20.5%) in 111 markets. 2. PepsiCo (7.4%) in 90 markets.
3. Nestle (6.1%) in 39 markets.
4. Beam Suntory (5.1%) in 59 markets. 5. Danone (4.3%) in 39 markets.
6. Eckes-Granini (2.3%) in 37 markets. 7. Britvic (2.3%) in 46 markets.
8. Zoppas (1.8%) in 15 markets.
9. Aurelius (1.3%) in 8 markets.
10. L’Arche Green (1.2%) in 22 markets.
* Artisanal, if present, refers to total of "Own produced for own sale" suppliers, e.g. independent bakers.
DETAILED IN-DEPTH COVERAGE INCLUDES:
No. of Country Markets - 16 †
No. of Product Markets - 7 *
Total No. Ctry/Prod Markets - 112
No. of Holding Companies+ - 421
No. of Key Subsidiaries - 189
No. of Co. Market Shares – 1154
† Countries: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
* Products: Mineral Water,Soft Drinks,Fruit Juices and Drinks,Fruit Juices,Fruit Drinks,Squashes and Concentrates,Health & Sports Drinks,Iced Tea,All Soft Drinks & Juices