Electric Motor Sales Market Analysis Report By Application (Motor Vehicles, HVAC), By Power Output (Integral HP Output, Fractional HP Output), By Motor Type (Hermetic, AC, DC), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
The global electric motor sales market size is expected to reach USD 214.5 billion by 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Rapid technological advancements have been playing an imperative role in the growth of the market.
Electric motors are an inseparable component of heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) equipment.They are also used in multiple application across industry verticals such as home appliance, industrial machinery, and motor vehicles among others.
Improved insulation and operational efficiency have significantly improved the safety and functionalities of motors, leading to increased demand across multiple industries.
Rising fuel prices across the globe are impelling people to shift to non-conventional fuel alternatives.Electric vehicles, as a result, are manufactured with a view of reducing operational costs and carbon footprint.
Upsurge in production of electric vehicles is expected to positively impact the demand for electric motors as they are used in variety of applications ranging from performance components to comfort components of the vehicle.
The industry is characterized by regulatory policies and government initiatives that promote energy efficiency in machines and equipment.High-efficiency and output, low power consumption, increased operational life, and low maintenance costs are basic requirements for electric motors.
Notably, technological innovations have introduced improved design, components, and motor specifications resulting in fulfillment of end-user requirements. Innovations and evolving policy frameworks are crucial for industry development and will play a key role in fueling the demand for the products over the forecast period.
Improving standards of living and rising income levels are also anticipated to spur the production of motor vehicles and electronic appliances, globally.Additionally, the use of electric motors minimizes financial burden on governments and consumers by reducing consumption of electricity.
Owing to aforementioned factors, these motors are estimated to witness massive demand, mainly from industrial users, in the replacement market over the next few years.
Further key findings from the report suggest: • Increased adoption of electric motors in vehicles, backed by technological advancements resulting in performance enhancement, is expected to positively impact the growth of the market
• The AC motor type held the largest share in 2018. It is estimated to generate over USD 152 billion by 2025, owing to extensive use of AC motors in various applications ranging from irrigation pumps to modern day robotics
• The fractional horsepower (FHP) output segment represented over 87.0% of the overall market value in 2018. Fractional horsepower motors are used widely in all household appliances ranging from vacuum cleaners to coffee machines to refrigerators
• Motor vehicles were the most prominent application segment, commanding more than 40.0% of the overall market value in 2018. Electric motors are also extensively used in heavy industrial equipment as well as agricultural machineries
• Asia Pacific will lead the market through 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. The growth of the regional market can be attributed to increasing direct investments in developing nations such as India and China
• Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.; Ametek, Inc.; Siemens; Baldor Electric Company, Inc.; Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.; Rockwell Automation; Franklin Electric Co.; and Asmo Co., Ltd.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This research service covers passenger cars and light commercial vehicles brake parts aftermarket in terms of volume (million units) and value ($ million) covering the North American region, namely the US and Canada.It discusses unit shipment, revenue, average price, and distribution channel share for five product types, namely, brake pads,...
The engine management system market is projected to grow to USD 63.2 billion by 2025 from USD 58.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 1.5% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the engine management system industry are stringent emission norms, fuel efficiency regulations and growing vehicle production around the globe. However,...
The market for polyimide films is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied is the increasing demand from the electronics industry. High processing cost of polyimide films is one of the major challenges witnessed in the polyimide films market - Increasing adoption of...
The specialty vehicle market was valued at around USD 92.28 billion in 2020, and it is likely to reach USD 113.21 billion by 2026, anticipating a CAGR of 3.18% during the forecast period (2021-2026). - The economic growth in the later half of past decade (2010 - 2019) has led to the global diversification and initiation of many businesses...
The automotive lighting market was valued at USD 26.49 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 39.77 billion by 2026, projecting a CAGR 6.55% during the forecast period. Global sales of cars and SUVs fell to just under 77 million units in 2020, down from a peak of almost 94.35 million units in 2017. The sector is projected...
The automotive driveshaft market is valued at USD 29.15 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 39.67 billion in 2026 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of about 4.93% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The outbreak of pandemic COVID-19, impacted the whole supplychain for the market as demand side (i.e. OEMs) plants were...
203 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Motor Vehicles has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The global electric scooter and motorcycle market size is projected to reach 5,948 thousand units by 2027, from an estimated 861 thousand units in 2020, at a CAGR of 31.8%. Governments are supporting electric two-wheelers through subsidies & tax rebates and by building charging infrastructure with the help of OEMs, which is compelling two-wheeler...
410 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Key End-Use Industries Collapse Like a House of Cards Leaving the Linear Actuators Market Staring at $4Billion in Losses
- The global market for Linear Actuators is expected witness revenues plummet by -14.2% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover and grow to reach US$37.2 billion by the year 2027, trailing...
531 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Current Disruptions Elicit a -15.8% Decline in Growth. Future Outlook for Autonomous Technologies Encourages a 6.4% Projected Growth Opportunity
- The global market for Collision Avoidance Systems is expected to slump by -15.8% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover to reach US$62.7 billion by the year...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.