2019 Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration Clinical Trials Guide- Companies, Drugs, Phases, Subjects, Current Status and Outlook to 2025
- April 2019 •
- 95 pages •
- Report ID: 5771643 •
- Format: PDF
The report covers a key snapshot of trial trends, enrollment trends, success trends, locations and other trends.
It also segments the Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration clinical trials by-
• Current Trial Status
• Type of the trial
• Sponsor Type
• Enrollment Trends
• Trial Phase
The report also identifies the potential drug candidates under development for treatment of Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration
The research work is prepared through extensive and continuous research on Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration trials from over 1500 sources including company websites, conferences and presentations, scientific journals, country wise and global clinical trial registries, news, health and science departments among others.
Report Scope and Coverage:
• All major trials from 2010 to 2019 and planned trials are included in the report scope.
• Drug candidates currently being researched for administering Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration patients are identified
• The report includes panorama of Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration clinical trials across the globe
• Trial Phase, Current Status, Sponsor Type, Location, trial type and Enrollment details are provided
• Companies and universities focusing on Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration clinical trials are analyzed along with their trial participation (trial title, trial phase and current status)
• Average Enrollment number, insights into enrollment trends, company wise enrollment are included
• Both interventional and observational studies are analyzed
• News and latest developments for the past one year are presented in the report