India Polystyrene Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
- April 2019 •
- 71 pages •
- Report ID: 5774180 •
- Format: PDF
Polystyrene demand in India stood at 259 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2019-2030 to reach 596 KTPA by 2030. High demand for polystyrene across various sectors such as consumer electronics, food packaging, healthcare industry, residential construction and infrastructure projects, appliance housings, etc., is expected to propel India polystyrene market during forecast period. Moreover, increased usage of polystyrene in various applications like tub and shower enclosures, automobile body panels, wind turbine parts, boats, envelope windows, refrigerators, roofing, plumbing, insulation, extrusion, thermoforming applications, injection molding, toys, computer housings is further expected to drive demand for polystyrene across India during forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
• The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast polystyrene capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand–supply gap in India.
• To categorize polystyrene demand based on type, end use, region and sales channel.
• To identify major customers of polystyrene in India.
• To evaluate and forecast polystyrene pricing in India.
• To identify and profile major companies operating in India polystyrene market.
• To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India polystyrene market.
Some of the major players operating in India polystyrene market are Supreme Petrochem Limited, LG Polymers India Private Limited, INEOS Styrolution India Limited, etc.
To extract data for India polystyrene market, primary research surveys were conducted with polystyrene manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users.While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, The analyst analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India polystyrene market over the coming years.
The analyst calculated polystyrene demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering imported styrene prices, a monomer used for production of polystyrene. The analyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Polystyrene manufacturers and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to polystyrene distribution
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as polystyrene manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.