Digital Advertising in Brazil
- April 2020 •
- 41 pages •
- Report ID: 5777035 •
- Format: PDF
Digital Advertising in Brazil industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The digital advertising market (other known as online marketing, Internet advertising or web advertising) consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities performed by the mean of Internet.
- The Brazilian Digital advertising market had total revenues of $1,995.8m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Desktop segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1,232.9m, equivalent to 61.8% of the market’s overall value.
- Brazilians are avid smartphone users. A recent study by Pew Research Center revealed that 84 million adults in the country own a smartphone, which represents 54% of Brazilian adults.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the digital advertising market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the digital advertising market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key digital advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil digital advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil digital advertising market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Brazil digital advertising market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil digital advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil’s digital advertising market?