Summary According to the recently published report ’Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020’; Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) pipeline Target constitutes close to 19 molecules. Out of which approximately 12 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) – Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 (mGluR5) is a G protein-coupled receptor. Ligand binding causes a conformation change that triggers signaling via guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) and modulates the activity of down-stream effectors. Signaling activates a phosphatidylinositol calcium second messenger system and generates a calcium activated chloride current. mGluR5 plays an important role in the regulation of synaptic plasticity and the modulation of the neural network activity.
The report ’Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020’ outlays comprehensive information on the Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 1, 7 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 7 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System and Genetic Disorders which include indications Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Fragile X Syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease, Autism, Dyskinesia, Major Depressive Disorder, Schizophrenia, Alcohol Addiction, Cognitive Impairment, Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS), Dementia, Drug Addiction, Drug-Induced Dyskinesia, Movement Disorders, Neurology, Pain, Parkinson’s Disease, Rett Syndrome, Spasmodic Torticollis (Cervical Dystonia) and Substance (Drug) Abuse.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5)
- The report reviews Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (GPRC1E or MGLUR5 or GRM5) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2021
Global Central Nervous System Disorders Therapeutics Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the central nervous system disorders therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by $ 24.35 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 4.44% during the forecast period. Our report on the central nervous system disorders...
The global behavioral health software market is expected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2026 from USD 2.0 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of behavioral health software are the increasing adoption of behavioral health software, availability of government funding, government initiatives...
This report was created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with traditional methods of segmenting world markets. With the advent of a "borderless world", cities become a more important criteria in prioritizing markets, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries. This report covers the top 2,000 cities in over 200 countries....
Report Scope: This new report on the market for pharmaceutical treatments for mental health disorders provides a brief overview of the pharmaceutical markets, current and future treatments, as well as drug failure/withdrawals and barriers to entry. It examines changes in healthcare regulation and guidance in the development...
Healthy diagnosis: Revenue is expected to continue upward as people increasingly seek treatment Abstract Mental Health & Substance Abuse Centers in the US The Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers industry comprises establishments that provide long-term residential care and treatment for patients...
Scope of the Report The report titled “Global Psychedelic Drugs Market: Size & Forecast with Impact Analysis of COVID-19 (2021-2025)”, provides an in depth analysis of the global psychedelic drugs market by value, by indication, etc. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the psychedelic...
Mental wellness: Increased health insurance coverage is expected to boost demand for the industry Abstract Mental Health & Substance Abuse Clinics in the US Public appreciation has risen for the economic, personal and societal benefits of treatment for mental illness and substance abuse. Amid a treatment...
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
According to the recently published report ’Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020’; Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2 (GPRC1B or MGLUR2 or GRM2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 12 molecules. Out of...
Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder that causes excessive...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.