Saudi Arabia Construction Market By Industry Type (Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 – 2024
Saudi Arabia construction market stood at $ 32.6 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow to $ 43.5 billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period, on account of significant investments in infrastructure and housing development projects. South Arabia is the most populous and largest country in the Middle East region. More than 5,200 construction projects have been rolled out in the country, which are valued at $ 819 billion, accounting for over 35% of the total value of active projects across GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council). Under Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia is increasing investments in technology and infrastructure development for economic diversification, which is expected to have a positive impact on the country’s construction market during forecast period. Saudi Binladin Group is the leading player in Saudi Arabia construction market. Other major market players are Abdullah AM AL-Khodari Sons Company, Al Rashid Trading and Contracting Company, Al Arrab Contracting Company and Al Kifah Contracting Company.
• To analyze and forecast Saudi Arabia construction market size. • To forecast Saudi Arabia construction market based on industry type and regional distribution. • To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia construction market. • To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia construction market. • To conduct pricing analysis for Saudi Arabia construction market. • To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia construction market. Regionally, Saudi Arabia construction market has been segmented into west, east, central and Rest of Saudi.The Central region dominated the country’s construction market in 2018 and is expected to account for the largest market share in coming years, owing to large-scale projects in the region.
Construction projects such as Al Faisaliya City, Dahiyat Al Fursan, Al Ruwaid Redevelopment are among some of the large-scale construction projects in Saudi Arabia.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of leading construction companies across Saudi Arabia.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the construction companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the industries served and presence of all major players operating in Saudi Arabia construction market. The analyst calculated Saudi Arabia construction market size by using a top-down approach, wherein data for various industry type recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of construction industry for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Construction companies • Government and other regulatory bodies • Organizations, forums and alliances related to construction market • Market research and consulting firms The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as construction companies and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia construction market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below: • Market, by Industry Type: o Industrial o Commercial o Infrastructure o Residential • Market, by Region: o Central o West o East o Rest of Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia construction market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five). Profit Margin Analysis • Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
345 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2021
China’s demand for Stabilizer has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The power quality equipment market is projected to reach USD 46.1 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 32.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Enhancing power quality to reduce overall carbon footprint from electrical devices and maximizing cost and energy savings are the main drivers for the power quality equipment...
997 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Crumbling Macroeconomic Fundamentals Elicit -7.1% Slump in Demand for Plastic Pipes
- The global market for plastics pipes is expected to slump by -7.1% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover to reach US$40.1 billion by the year 2027, trailing a post COVID-19 CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis period 2020...
478 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Temporary Power is projected to reach US$8 billion by 2025, driven by the growth in construction projects and the need for site preparation with the necessary infrastructure that includes electrical power supply. Temporary power is critical for construction projects to power onsite construction...
The market for Plastics Injection Molding is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are accelerating usage in consumer goods & electronics and growing demand in packaging industry. On the flipside, stringent environmental regulations on use of plastics and unfavourable conditions...
Light Gauge Steel Framing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Long Span, Wall Bearing, Skeleton), By End-use (Commercial, Residential), By Region (APAC, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Light Gauge Steel Framing Market Growth & Trends
The global light gauge...
Egypt Projects, H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Egypt - MEED Insights
Egypt continues to be one of the few projects markets in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to have continued to grow over the past three years during a period of lower oil prices. This thanks mainly...
India Gas Genset Market, By Type (Up to 75kVA, 76 kVA-350 kVA, 351kVA-750kVA, >750kVA), By End User (Industrial, Domestic, Commercial), By Region-Competition, Forecast, and Opportunities, FY2016-FY2026 India gas genset market stood at over USD246.25 million in FY2020 and is forecast to reach USD339.12 million by FY2026....
Qatar Projects H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Qatar - MEED Insights Summary Of all the major GCC project markets Qatar proved to be the most resilient to Covid-19 and the regional economic slump. At just over $10bn, contract awards last year were only marginally below the 2019 total as the...
Saudi Arabia Projects, H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Saudi Arabia - MEED Insights
The COVID-19 pandemic has in most countries caused significant disruption to the projects market and Saudi Arabia has been no exception. As the coronavirus took hold and the kingdom went to economic...
Oil And Gas
Crude Oil Price
Buildings Under Construction
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.