Food and Beverage Market Consolidation, 2019-2023: Who will not survive?
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
The report analyzes:
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary know-how and patent litigations.
- Estimated R&;D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New Technologies, products, and product line extensions in development.
The companies analyzed in the report: AB InBev, Cargill, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Mars, Nestle, PepsiCo, SabMiller, Tyson, and Unilever.
Contains 24 pages