Summary Asia-Pacific was the second-largest market in the global haircare sector with value sales of US$30,315.5 million in 2020. Asia-Pacific was the largest market in terms of volume during the same year. Shampoo was the largest category in value terms in 2020, followed by the conditioner and hair colorants categories. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the largest distribution channel in the Asia Pacific haircare sector. Flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the Asia Pacific haircare sector, while bottle was the most popular pack type in 2020. Procter & Gamble, Unilever and Kao Corporation are the leading players in the sector.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific haircare sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Asia-Pacific haircare sector, analyzing data from 26 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various haircare by category across high-potential countries in Asia-Pacific region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview and key trends across high potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling haircare manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in Asia-Pacific region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in Asia-Pacific haircare sector in 2020. It covers distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, e-retailers, parapharmacies/drugstores, health & beauty stores and others, which includes department stores, chemists/pharmacies, direct sellers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, and cash & carries & warehouse clubs.
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2020-2025) for various pack materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of haircare.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Asia-Pacific haircare sector.
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
137 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Sep 2021
This study focuses on China’s Hair Styling Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Haircare Sector
Western Europe was the third largest region with a value share of 14.9% in the global haircare sector in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.16% during 2020-2025. Shampoo was the largest category accounting for US$4,622.4 (33.7%...
Egypt Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Egyptian haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in value terms and styling agents in volume terms in 2020.The styling agents category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025.
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Haircare Sector
The global haircare sector was valued at US$92,210.4 million in 2020. Over the forecast period, the global haircare sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.23% to reach US$93,265.7 million by 2025. Eastern Europe accounted for a value...
Opportunities in the Global Haircare Sector
The global haircare sector was valued at US$92.2 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 0.23% during 2020-2025 to reach US$93.3 billion by 2025. The Americas represented the largest region for the global haircare sector, with a value...
Vietnam Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Vietnam haircare sector is led by shampoo in both value and volume terms.However, the salon hair care category is forecast to register fastest value growth, while shampoo is forecast to be the fastest growing category in volume...
Singapore Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Singaporean haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in both value and volume terms in 2020.The hair colorants category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets...
Myanmar Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Myanmar haircare sector was led by shampoo category in both value and volume terms.However, styling agents category is forecast to register fastest value and volume growth, during 2020-2025.
Convenience stores is the...
Saudi Arabia Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Saudi Arabian haircare sector was led by the shampoo category in value terms and conditioner in volume terms in 2020.The hair colorants category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and styling agents the fastest...
250 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Apr 2021
China’s demand for Hair Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.