Trauma Fixation Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Trauma Fixation Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Trauma Fixation Devices pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Trauma Fixation devices are used for the treatment of fractures.These devices provide support for aligning, stabilizing and immobilization of fractured bones.
Trauma fixation devices are broadly classified into two types - Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Trauma Fixation Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Trauma Fixation Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Trauma Fixation Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Summary Compumedics Ltd (Compumedics) is a medical device company.It develops and commercializes computer-based medical products. The company designs, develops and commercializes computer aided medical diagnostic systems.It provides product categories such as sleep diagnostics, neurology diagnostics, brain research...
The research antibodies and reagents market is projected to reach USD 14.1 billion by 2025 from USD 10.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The research antibodies and reagents market has evolved owing to factors such as growth in proteomics and genomics research, rising demand for high-quality antibodies for research...
Summary Cochlear Ltd (Cochlear) is a medical device company that offers implantable hearing solutions.It develops, manufactures and markets electronic implantable hearing devices. The company’s products are suited for people with hearing loss caused by ear nerve damage.Its major products include cochlear implant...
Increasing R&D spending and initiatives for rare disease and orphan drugs research are set to drive the drug discovery services market.’’
The drug discovery services market is projected to reach USD 21.4 billion by 2025 from USD 11.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of...
2020 Diarrhea PIPELINE HIGHLIGHTS
Diarrhea is one of the widely researched conditions during 2020 with 29 companies actively focusing on realizing pipeline’s potential. Development of Diarrhea medicines is identified as integral to the strategy of the majority of companies operating in the industry.
234 pages •
By IQ4I Research & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
• Apr 2020
Organ-on-a-Chips are AA battery sized microfluidic chips designed accurately to recreate the natural physiology and mechanical forces that cells experience in the human body. Organ-on-a-Chip is gaining popularity as they are rendered crucial for prognosis and monitor disease progression; personalized medicine along...
The rising R&D expenditure, growing support for research, stringent regulatory guidelines especially in the area of rare diseases, and the rising use of informatics in drug discovery are expected to drive the overall growth of the drug discovery informatics market. The global drug discovery informatics market is projected to reach USD 3.5...
357 pages •
By Roots Analysis Private Ltd.
• Mar 2020
INTRODUCTION According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), diseases that affect the central nervous system (CNS), such as Alzheimer’s disease, brain cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and stroke, are characterized by a significant unmet need for effective treatment options. In 2019,...
Biochips are being increasingly used in the area of biomedical and biotechnological research. With the advancement of technology in the medical field, there has been a rise in adoption of biochips in proteomics, such as in microarrays. The advantages of protein biochips include low sample consumption and its inclination towards miniaturization....
Chronic Disease Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.