About the Report
The aim of the latest Data Centre Pricing in Europe report - 2019 to 2024 - is to provide a comprehensive overview of Data Centre Pricing across Europe from 600 Data Centre Providers in 17 countries (see coverage below for detailed list of countries covered)
The 2020 report has been comprehensively updated with an extended 5-year forecast from the end of 2019 to the end of 2024.
This new report places more emphasis on Data Centre power (MW) as well as space, with a forecast for pricing per kW as well as standard rack space and per square metre pricing.
The 2020 report also includes the following updates:
- An entire list of DC/Facilities in each of the 17 covered countries, with space in m2 and power in MW
- Profiles of key players in each market
- Expansion and new built plans announced by Data Centres
It also provides more detailed analysis of trends that impact the Data Centre in Europe including the emergence of Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service) and Managed Services.
The report considers the main trends impacting both the Carrier-based Data Centre segment as well as the Carrier Neutral Data Centre segment.
Geographical Coverage: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
Coverage per country. For each of the 17 countries surveyed in the country section of the report TCL provides analysis of the following Key Data Centre statistics for each country which include the following statistics (as of the end of 2019):
- The number of Data Centre providers and facilities
- The estimated total raised floor space (technical space) in square metres
- Average price per standard 19” rack (Euro per month)
- Average price per square metre (Euro per month)
- Average price per kW (Euro per month)
- A full list of the Data Centre operators covered in the report is provided, approx. 800
- Only report in the market with comprehensive coverage
- Access to Research Analyst following purchase of the Report