Netherlands Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
Summary The Dutch wine sector was led by the still wine category in value terms and volume terms in 2020.The sparkling wine category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and fortified wine the fastest volume growth during 2020-2025.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets are the leading channel for the distribution of wine in the country.Glass was the most commonly used pack material in the Netherlands.
Les Grands Chais de France, Accolade Wines , and Bodegas Berberana are the top three companies in the Dutch wine sector
This Country Profile report on the Wine sector in Netherlands provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2025
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2020-2025
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2020
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, speciality container, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, pod and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
Scope - The per capita consumption and expenditure of wine in the Netherlands was higher than the global level in 2020
- The per capita consumption of still wine was higher in Netherlands than fortified and sparkling wine in 2020
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Dutch wine market in 2020
- Brands are growing at a higher CAGR than private labels in Dutch wine market
- Sparkling wine was the most consolidated category in Dutch wine market in 2020
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
134 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2021
This study focuses on China’s Imported Wine market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313.5 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.75% during 2020-2025 to reach US$434.5 billion by 2025. Western Europe represented the largest region for the global wine sector, with a value...
Opportunities in the Western European Wine Sector to 2025 Summary Western Europe was the largest market in the global wine sector with value sales of US$130,192.4 million, accounting for a share of 41.5% in 2020. In 2020, the top five companies in the Western European wine sector accounted for a...
Spirited growth: A recovering economy is expected to boost consumer spending and per capita expenditure on alcohol, supporting industry growth Abstract Online Beer, Wine & Liquor Sales Revenue for the Online Beer, Wine and Liquor Sales industry has skyrocketed over the five years to 2019, due in part...
Say cheers: Operators are expected to mitigate losses by offering pick-up services Abstract Wine Bars Over the five years to 2019, the Wine Bars industry has experienced stable growth, taking advantage of an evolving hospitality landscape. The industry has generally outperformed the Bars and Nightclubs...
Opportunities in the Americas Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313,500.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach US$434,500.8 million by 2025. The Americas was the third-largest regional market in...
Turkey Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Turkish wine sector is led by the still wine category in value and volume terms in 2020.Furthermore, the fortified wine category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025. Hypermarkets...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313,500.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach US$434,500.8 million by 2025. Eastern Europe ranked second lowest in the global...
Colombia Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Colombian wine sector was led by still wine in both value and volume terms.However, the sparkling wine category is forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025. Food & drinks specialists is the...
Ireland Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Irish wine sector was led by still wine in both value and volume terms.However, fortified wine category is forecast to register fastest value growth while, sparkling wine is forecast to register fastest volume growth during 2020-2025. Food...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.