Russia Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
Summary The Russian wine sector is led by the sparkling wine category in value terms in 2020.The still wine category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel in distribution of wine in the country.Slaviansky Rpk Zao, Ironstone Vineyards, and Bacardi Limited are the leading companies in the Russian wine sector.
Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Russian wine sector.
This Country Profile report on the wine sector in Russia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2025
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2020-2025
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2020
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, speciality container, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, pod and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
Scope - The per capita consumption and expenditure of wine in Russia were higher than the global level in 2020
- The per capita consumption of still wine was higher than fortified and sparkling wine categories in 2020
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian wine sector
- Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Russian wine sector
- Glass pack material accounted for a share of 93% in the Russian wine sector, in 2020
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Sparkling Red Wine market report analyses companies, market size outlook across types, applications, countries along with competitive strategies, trends, drivers, opportunities and market developments. The base year for the study is 2020 and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2028.
The global Sparkling Red Wine market is poised...
Sparkling Red Wine Market Report - Industry Size, Competition, Trends and Growth Opportunities by Region - COVID Impact Forecast by Types and Applications (2021-2028) Sparkling Red Wine Market Overview Sparkling Red Wine Market Research Report - is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary...
61 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• May 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic affected alcoholic drinks in Lithuania in two ways. Due to the lockdowns, sales in cafés, bars, restaurants and other on-trade establishments were hit hard. With the health crisis and home seclusion increasing consumer stress levels, added to by financial uncertainty, demand for alcohol rose, with off-trade volume sales...
Opportunities in the Western European Wine Sector to 2025 Summary Western Europe was the largest market in the global wine sector with value sales of US$130,192.4 million, accounting for a share of 41.5% in 2020. In 2020, the top five companies in the Western European wine sector accounted for a...
Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313.5 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.75% during 2020-2025 to reach US$434.5 billion by 2025. Western Europe represented the largest region for the global wine sector, with a value...
239 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2021
China’s demand for Alcohol & Wine has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
59 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• May 2021
Alcoholic drinks in Bosnia and Herzegovina was severely impacted by COVID-19 in 2020, with volume sales down across all product areas. The on-trade channel suffered a double-digit decline in volume sales. Off-trade benefitted from the disruption to foodservice and registered an increase in volume sales. However, this did not compensate for...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Wine Sector to 2025
The global wine sector was valued at US$313,500.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach US$434,500.8 million by 2025. Eastern Europe ranked second lowest in the global...
Opportunities in the Americas Wine Sector to 2025
The global wine sector was valued at US$313,500.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach US$434,500.8 million by 2025. The Americas was the third-largest regional market in...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector to 2025
Asia-Pacific ranked second highest in the global wine market in 2020, with a value share of 26.1%. It accounted for value and volume sales of US$81,948.9 million and 3,589.5 million liters, respectively, in 2020. Still wine was the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.