Summary Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 15 molecules. The latest report Orexin Receptor Type 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) - Orexin receptor type 1 (Ox1R or OX1) is a protein that is encoded by the HCRTR1 gene. The orexin 1 receptor (OX1) is a G-protein coupled receptor that is highly expressed in projections from the lateral hypothalamus and is involved in the regulation of feeding behavior. OX1 selectively binds the orexin-A neuropeptide. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3, 3, 6 and 1 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System and Respiratory which include indications Binge Eating Disorder, Insomnia, Nicotine Addiction, Addiction, Alcohol Addiction, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Opium (Opioid) Addiction, Anxiety Disorders, Dementia Associated With Alzheimer’s Disease, Drug Addiction, Major Depressive Disorder, Narcolepsy, Panic Disorders, Parkinson’s Disease, Pathological Gambling, Sleep Disorders and Smoking Cessation.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1)
- The report reviews Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy - Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Orexin Receptor Type 1 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 1 or HCRTR1) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market was valued at USD 5,591.98 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 8,593.68 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.14% during the forecast period. The COVID-19 has impacted the pigmentation disorder treatment market. According to a survey by Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Insurance,...
The global digital therapeutics market is projected to reach USD 13.1 billion by 2026 from USD 3.4billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 31.4%. Growth in this market is primarily driven by the increasing incidence of preventable chronic diseases, the need to control healthcare costs, rising focus on preventive healthcare, and rising investments in...
“Treatment Resistant Depression - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 25+ companies and 25+ pipeline drugs in Treatment Resistant Depression pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type,...
“Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 55+ companies and 55+ pipeline drugs in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type,...
This report provides you with a landscape description and analysis of direct in vivo delivery of nucleic acid-encoded antibodies employing DNA and mRNA platform technologies from an industry perspective as of July 2021. In vivo gene-encoded antibody delivery is an elegant approach to address many of the limitations of conventional therapeutic...
U.S. Veterinary Oncology Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Therapy (Surgery, Radiology, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy), By Animal Type (Canine, Feline), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 U.S. Veterinary Oncology Market Growth & Trends The U.S. veterinary oncology market size is expected...
The Asia Pacific multiple sclerosis therapeutics market is expected to reach US$ 7,130.85 million by 2027 from US$ 4,129.20 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% 2019-2027. The growth of the market is attributed to a few key driving factors such as significant investments in research & development and proactive government...
N Sulphoglucosamine Sulphohydrolase - Drugs In Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’N Sulphoglucosamine Sulphohydrolase - Drugs In Development, 2021’; N Sulphoglucosamine Sulphohydrolase (Sulfoglucosamine Sulfamidase or Sulphamidase or SGSH or EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline...
Medical Technology Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.