Summary Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 188.8.131.52) - Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 is an enzyme encoded by the CDK2 gene. CDK2 is the catalytic subunit of the cyclin-dependent protein kinase complex which regulates progression through the cell cycle. Activity of CDK2 is especially critical during the G1 to S phase transition. CDK2 associates with and regulated by other subunits of the complex including cyclin A or E, CDK inhibitor p21Cip1 (CDKN1A), and p27Kip1 (CDKN1B).
Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 19 molecules. Out of which approximately 16 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 7, 1, 2, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Infectious Disease, Immunology, Ear Nose Throat Disorders, Metabolic Disorders and Respiratory which include indications Breast Cancer, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Lung Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Solid Tumor, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Inflammation, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Peritoneal Cancer, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Anaplastic Astrocytoma, Colon Cancer, Cystic Fibrosis, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Endometrial Cancer, Gliosarcoma, Hearing Disorders, High-Grade Glioma, Laryngeal Cancer, Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Brain Tumor, Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroblastoma, Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion (Cushing Disease), Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Rheumatoid Arthritis, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Thymic Carcinoma and Uterine Cancer.
The latest report Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 22.214.171.124)
- The report reviews Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy - Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 18.104.22.168)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 (p33 Protein Kinase or Cell Division Protein Kinase 2 or CDK2 or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
A laboratory information management system (LIMS) is a type of application that is designed to enhance laboratory quality and performance by keeping track of data relating to samples, tests, workflows, and equipment.Cloud LIMS and data integration analysis are driving demand for LIMS across the world.Pharmaceuticals and life sciences applications...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global IV and Oral Iron Drugs Market Report
The global IV and oral iron drugs market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% during the period 2021–2026.
The global IV and oral iron drugs market is expected to grow due to the prevalence...
The Global Pharmaceutical CDMO Market was valued USD 160.12 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 236.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5%, during the period of forecast period (2021-2026). The CMO/CDMO service sector is uniquely positioned to address some of the challenges that drug developers are facing amid the COVID-19...
The mass spectrometry market size is expected to grow from an estimated USD 4.1 billion in 2020 to USD 5.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Increasing spending on pharmaceutical R&D across the globe, government regulations on drug safety, growing focus on the quality of food products, increase in crude and shale gas production, and growing...
The global flow imaging microscopy market size is projected to reach USD 45 million by 2025 from USD 32 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.4%. The growth of the market is attributed to increasing investment in the field of nanotechnology, growing investments in pharmaceutical R&D, and stringent regulatory guidelines for product quality across...
The Global Particle Counters Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include technological advancements in particle counters, increasing investments into research and development activities,...
The protein A resin market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from USD 1.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The protein A resin market has witnessed increasing consumption due to increased monoclonal antibody production on account of the pandemic situation worldwide.. Growth in the market can primarily...
The global cancer cachexia market was valued at USD 2,256.35 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2,974.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.47% during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 impacted the cancer cachexia market, as hospitals and healthcare services were significantly reduced due to social distancing...
Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Market Report Overview Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing market types and applications. It is a focused study on Pharmaceutical...
The water soluble polymer market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The factors driving the growth of the market studied are the growing shale gas industry in North America and the water treatment industry in the Asia-Pacific region. - On the flip side, other than the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on...
Natural Gas Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.