Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO - Pipeline Review, H2 2019
- December 2019 •
- 185 pages •
- Report ID: 5839630 •
- Format: PDF
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO - Pipeline Review, H2 2019
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 188.8.131.52) - Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO is an enzyme encoded by the AXL gene. It plays a role in various processes such as endothelial cell survival during acidification by preventing apoptosis, optimal cytokine signaling during human natural killer cell development, hepatic regeneration, gonadotropin-releasing hormone neuron survival and migration, platelet activation, or regulation of thrombotic responses. It plays also an important role in inhibition of Toll-like receptors (TLRs)-mediated innate immune response.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 32 molecules. Out of which approximately 30 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Non Malignant Disorders and Respiratory which include indications Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Solid Tumor, Gastric Cancer, Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Bladder Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Colorectal Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas, Head And Neck Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Uveal Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Osteosarcoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Thyroid Cancer, Wilms’ Tumor (Nephroblastoma), Adenocarcinoma, Adrenocortical Carcinoma (Adrenal Cortex Cancer), Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Bone Metastasis, Carcinoid Tumor, Colon Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Follicular Thyroid Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), High-Grade Glioma, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Leiomyosarcoma, Liposarcoma, Liver Cancer, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Malignant Mesothelioma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Metastatic Ovarian Cancer, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Neuroendocrine Gastroenteropancreatic Tumors (GEP-NET), Neuroendocrine Tumors, Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Oral Cavity (Mouth) Cancer, Osteolytic Bone Metastasis, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma, Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Paraganglioma (Glomus Jugulare Tumor), Penile Cancer, Peritoneal Cancer, Pheochromocytoma, Plexiform Neurofibroma, Prostate Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Salivary Gland Cancer, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia), Thrombosis, Thymoma (Thymic Epithelial Tumor), Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer), Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma), Ureter Cancer, Urethral Cancer and Uterine Cancer.
The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO - Pipeline Review, H2 2019, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 22.214.171.124)
- The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 18.104.22.168)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope