Malaysia Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
- January 2020 •
- 27 pages •
- Report ID: 5843050 •
- Format: PDF
’Malaysia Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malaysian reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Malaysian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014-2018).
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Malaysian reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Malaysia insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Malaysian reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Malaysian reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malaysia -
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Malaysian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.