Mexico Ixachi Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report
Summary Mexico Ixachi Project Panorama, latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset.This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges.
Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
Scope - Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
- Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with analysis on the asset’s future outlook
- Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
- Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
- Individual valuations for equity holders
- Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Reasons to buy - Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
- Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
- Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
- Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
- Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Americas Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary In Americas, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 110 key crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in 13 countries (excluding the USL48).Among these, 59 represent the number of planned projects with...
Sub-Saharan Africa Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025
The outlook for oil and gas developments in Sub-Saharan Africa is beginning to look brighter over the forecast period than it would have one year ago in 2020 however the developments which have had the go-ahead so far...
Global Offshore Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary Globally, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 355 key crude and natural gas offshore projects are expected to start operations in 48 countries.Among these, 130 represent the number of planned offshore projects with identified...
Utilities Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025 Summary The G8 Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Utilities North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2016-2025 Summary The NAFTA Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
The global cryogenic valves market is estimated to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 4%, over the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is increasing demand for industrial gases. - Safety concerns regarding operation of liquefied gases are likely to hinder the markets growth. -...
Global Offshore Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook, 2020-2024
Globally, during the outlook period 2020-2024, a total of 316 key crude and natural gas offshore projects are expected to start operations in 46 countries.Among these, 131 represent the number of planned offshore projects...
2019 Northwest Europe Upstream Development Outlook - Surge in New-Build Oil and Gas Project Starts for 2020
The latest report, ‘2019 Northwest Europe Upstream Development Outlook - Surge in New-Build Oil and Gas Project Starts for 2020’, reveals that in Northwest Europe, a total of 94 crude and natural...
H1 2019 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in FSU - Gazprom Dominates Capex and Opex Spending Summary In the FSU, a total of 52 crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in four countries during 2019-2025. Key planned and...
H1 2019 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia - Indonesia and Malaysia Lead in Oil and Gas Production Summary In Southeast Asia, a total of 54 crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in six countries during...
Natural Gas Production
Natural Gas Price
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.