Market Overview The enterprise application integration market was valued at USD 6.55 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 16.20 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 16.32%, over the forecast period (2020 - 2025). The trend of cloud application in IT will drive the enterprise application integration market in the forecast period.
- Integration handles normalization and transformation, to ensure that an application sends or receives data in a compatible format. Integration also handles the workflow or orchestration of automated multistep requests, which require coordinated interactions across applications, back-end services, and data stores.
- The market studied has witnessed collaborations of software vendors with solution providers, to overcome their limitation of differentiation and provide more value to their customers. This is made possible by extending their products’ integration abilities, which aids the development of homogenous infrastructure and tools that amend integration, broad monitoring, and logging systems. Further, partnerships with mega-cloud vendors are also expected to offer the market players an advantage, in terms of pricing negotiations.
- Since there is a massive increase in databases by the organisations there will be an increase in real-time data access and management.
- The major challenge that this market will face is the availability of open source software. That means the copyright holder doesn’t grant permission to study, edit and distribute the software to anyone.
Scope of the Report Enterprise application integration software refers to server software, hardware, or virtual appliances installed on-premise inside a data center, or offered in a public or private cloud, which acts as a middleware to integrate applications.
Key Market Trends Adoption of Cloud in IT and Telecom Drives the Enterprise Application Integration Market
- The demand for EAI solutions in the IT industry is majorly driven by the adoption of cloud platforms, which is expected to drive the demand for EAI solutions, in the segment. IT majors have grown to become some of the most valuable firms, in their respective countries. Thus, to maintain the competitive edge, they are also shifting toward cloud deployment.
- The telecom sector is facing a mode of flux, due to rapidly developing technologies, growing demand, diversity in client base, demand for current products and services at cheaper prices, and the merging of multiple industries, like cable and satellite, with established telecoms. Thus, the adoption of EAI is expected to enable CSPs (cloud service providers) to maintain and manage diverse systems and applications across multiple functions, by allowing them to accomplish logical business process integration, among various disparate application systems.
- The adoption of cloud platforms also serves as a way to integrate various applications, facilitate new and expanded channels, manage costs, manage private cloud, improve access to client data, and other better services.
North America to Account for Significant Market Share
- North America is both the largest and fastest growing market for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions, globally. The region has a high rate of adoption from almost all the end-user segments in the region, especially contributed by the demand from the United States.
- E-commerce sector is also one of the primary sources of demand for EAI solutions. The region was responsible for more than 20% of the total global retail e-commerce sales in 2017. EAI solutions are increasingly being used to connect the backend systems of e-commerce websites to facilitate quick decision making and ensure the ready availability of data.
- With the advent of Industry 4.0 policies and the US targeting to bring back production establishments into the country, there has been a considerable increase in usage of EAI solutions in the manufacturing sector as well.
- Further, stable banking and financial sector in, both the United States and Canada due to recovering oil and gas sector, a primary contributor to the region’s economy, BFSI sector is increasingly tending toward quality digital services with the help of EAI solutions.
Competitive Landscape The major players include IBM Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, MuleSoft, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Software AG, Tibco Software Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Company, among others. The market is fragmented since there is high competition among the players. Hence, the market concentration will be low.
- July 2018 - Software AG launched the new Enterprise Digital Twin framework, which is built on the company’s ARIS platform and enables enterprises to create a digital model that mirrors the characteristics, interdependencies, and interrelationships of its processes, systems, and assets.
- May 2018 - MuleSoft, launched Titan, the latest release of Anypoint Platform that features new capabilities to easily deploy, secure and monitor composite applications across cloud environments. Anypoint Platform unlocks the power of API-led connectivity, allowing organizations to connect apps, data, and devices more rapidly and efficiently. With the Titan release, IT achieves greater agility and flexibility with a new multi-cloud container service for Mule runtimes, a modern security model for distributed architectures, and an advanced monitoring solution for end-to-end visibility.
Reasons to Purchase this report: - The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client’s requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Enterprise Architecture Tools Market size is expected to reach $1.3 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Enterprise architecture tools are the solutions that help a company to analyze the requirement and effects of technological modifications. These tools assist organizations to record...
The global Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market size is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during the forecast period, to reach USD 5.5 billion by 2026 from USD 3.3 billion in 2020. Digital business transformation has entered a more challenging and urgency-driven phase due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Global...
The AIOps Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.2% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026. Large volumes of alerts, significant IT noise, and signals distributed across disparate tools hold back DevOps professionals. Meanwhile, teams’ requirement to improve performance across IT infrastructure and more accurately solve and resolve incidents...
The North America Sales Performance Management Market would witness market growth of 12.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). Sales Performance Management is not only the automating processes. It can be considered as digital transformation acceleration software. With the help of this software, a company will be capable of...
The Europe Sales Performance Management Market would witness market growth of 13% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). The increasing adoption of the SPM solutions is due to the high demand for a symbiotic alliance between sales & executives and their possibilities. Apart from this, using sales performance management solutions,...
The Asia Pacific Sales Performance Management Market would witness market growth of 15.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). Within the SPM domain/environment, every sales employee gets the training to increasingly adopt repetitive behaviour in order to evaluate them on the same yardstick. The demand for sales performance...
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Sales Performance Management Market would witness market growth of 17.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). Sales Performance Management (SPM) refers to a data-informed procedure that can help in planning, managing, and analyzing sales performance at scale, & boost revenue and support...
The global business rules management system market size would grow from USD 1.0 billion in 2020 to USD 1.8 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.8% during the forecast period. The growth of the business rules management system market can be attributed to reduced dependency on IT teams for writing business rules and...
The global data discovery market size to grow from USD 7.0 billion in 2020 to USD 14.4 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.6% during the forecast period. Various factors such as the growing need to discover sensitive structured and unstructured data, increasing investments in data privacy with evolving regulations,...
The high-performance computing market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.13% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. Factors, such as increasing investments in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and engineering, which demand electronic design automation (EDA), are likely to drive the market over the...
Media And Entertainment
Aerospace And Defense
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.