Single-use Bioprocessing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Probes & Sensors, Simple & Peripheral Elements), By Workflow (Downstream, Upstream), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Single-use Bioprocessing Market Growth & Trends
The global single-use bioprocessing market size is expected to reach USD 51.9 billion by 2028. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2021 to 2028. The adoption rate and demand for single-use equipment have significantly increased in the past few years. This is due to the commercial advantages including cost and time-saving advantages associated with it, thereby driving the market.
The growing adoption of the equipment by in-house as well as contract biomanufacturers has spurred the investment flow in this space.Also, the market is witnessing notable advancements in various product portfolios such as stirring systems, bioreactor designs, disposable probes and sensors, and film technologies, thereby leading to strong revenue growth.
Furthermore, the implementation of big data and machine-learning technologies exhibits great potential in advancing single-use-based biomanufacturing processes.
Several manufactures have begun shifting towards automation to ease the process and reduce cost margin.Besides, considering the improved efficiency of disposables in accelerating the biopharmaceuticals production, end-users are undertaking various initiatives to convert their bioprocessing unit into a single-use unit.
This is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the operating technology and product supplier in the market during the forecast period.
Single-use Bioprocessing Market Report Highlights • The simple and peripheral elements segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to diversification of products as well as their frequent usage
• For instance, disposable probes and sensors are witnessing robust growth in terms of adoption within the biopharmaceutical industry, thereby driving the segment
• Furthermore, the introduction of single-use bags integrated with adapters, automation, tubing, ports, connectors, and sensors have attributed to the significant share of this segment
• The apparatus and plants segment is anticipated to grow at a significant pace owing to the expanding applications of products offered in this segment
• The flexibility offered by single-use bioreactor technology is one of the key factors driving investment in the segment
• Furthermore, the presence of a wide array of products for both upstream and downstream processing has resulted in the large revenue share of this segment
• Biopharmaceutical manufacturers are estimated as the largest key end-users of the market
• Facility expansion and increasing adoption of disposables by contract manufacturing organizations is playing a vital role in accelerating the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry
• North America dominated the market owing to the presence of strong research as well as the commercial base for biopharmaceutical manufacturing
• Moreover, the U.S. is the largest biopharmaceutical market that has positively influenced the adoption of single-use technologies in the region
• The shifting focus of U.S.-based companies from conventional manufacturing practices to disposable manufacturing systems also drives regional growth
• Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth with emerging markets such as China and Japan at the forefront
• Collaborations between domestic and global players for expansion of biomanufacturing capabilities is driving the market in the Asia Pacific
• Key companies are focusing on new product launches to sustain their position in the market
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global cell dissociation market size is projected to reach USD 561 million by 2026 from USD 282 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is attributed to the prevalence of cell based research, the increasing number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Moreover, the growth opportunities...
The Global Biologics CDMO Market was valued at USD 9.93 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.63 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.87% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The CMO/CDMO service sector is uniquely positioned to address some of the challenges that drug developers are facing amid the COVID-19 pandemic....
193 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Biopharmaceutical Bioseparation Systems Market to Reach $12.6 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Biopharmaceutical Bioseparation Systems estimated at US$7.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$12.6 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR...
The biopharmaceutical tubing market is expected to reach US$ 6,013.27 million by 2028 from US$ 3,442.82 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2028. The factors increasing elderly population in world, and rising demand for minimally invasive procedures are contributing to the market growth. However, the stringent...
The global single-use assemblies market is projected to reach USD 6.3 billion by 2026 from USD 2.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 23.3% during the forecast period. The growth of the single-use assemblies market can primarily be attributed to the major advantages of single-use technologies as compared to traditional stainless-steel assemblies,...
Apoptosis Regulator BAX - Drugs In Development, 2021 Summary Apoptosis Regulator BAX (Bcl 2 Like Protein 4 or BCL2L4 or BAX) - Apoptosis regulator BAX or bcl-2-like protein 4 is a protein is encoded by the BAX gene. It accelerates programmed cell death by antagonizing the apoptosis repressor BCL2....
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2021
Global Biosimilars Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the biosimilars market and it is poised to grow by $ 31.40 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 24.77% during the forecast period. Our report on the biosimilars market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2021
Global Bioreactors Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the bioreactors market and it is poised to grow by $ 3.99 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 15.61% during the forecast period. Our report on the bioreactors market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
This IDC Perspective illustrates how Debiopharm (a Swiss biopharmaceutical company) embarked on a digital transformation journey in which cybersecurity has become a top priority. This report highlights the key elements of this journey, including the adoption of artificial intelligence solutions to protect the intellectual property of its business...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.