Smart Biopsy Device Market
- March 2020 •
- 48 pages •
- Report ID: 5875523 •
- Format: PDF
The scope of this report is broad and covers potential application sectors across various end users.The smart biopsy device market is broken down by devices.
Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each application with estimated valued derived from the revenue of manufacturers total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional smart biopsy device market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global smart biopsy device market and current trends within the industry.
- An overview of the global smart biopsy devices market
- Analyses of global market trends, with market data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and main driving forces for the smart biopsy devices market
- Coverage of advancements in biopsy procedure and adoption of minimally invasive biopsy procedure
- Information on significant products, issues and trends, market influences, regulatory issues and other information affecting the smart biopsy devices market
- Comprehensive profiles of major vendors in the market
The goal for this study was to determine the status of the smart biopsy device market and assess the global growth potential over the five-year period of 2018 to 2023. The market was analyzed via the main smart biopsy devices applications, including cancers of the liver, prostate, skin, breast and others.
The main focus of this study is to highlight a future market segment for adoption of smart biopsy devices. The overall report objective was to present a comprehensive discussion of smart biopsy devices, along with current and future commercial potential for each key market segment.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Smart biopsy is used in the diagnosis of cancer and assists in differentiating healthy calluses or cells from tumorous cells.The technique is performed by diagnostic departments and interventional radiologists to recognize diseases in healthcare institutions such as hospitals, diagnostic centers, and medical clinics.
Around 100 types of cancers have been identified in organs such as malignant melanoma of the rectum and colon.The numerous forms of biopsies include center needle, skin, excision and incision, vacuumassisted shave, and fine needle aspiration.
Increasing adoption of smart biopsy devices due to the increasing prevalence of cancer is boosting growth in the global market.