UAE Oils and Fats - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
- February 2020 •
- 100 pages •
- Report ID: 5876114 •
- Format: PDF
The UAE oils and fats sector is led by the oils category in both value and volume terms in 2019, and is also expected to register fastest volume growth during 2019-2024.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of oils and fats products in UAE.
Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by glass and rigid metal. Savola Group, IFFCO and Ach Food Companies, Inc. are the top three companies in the UAE oils and fats sector
Country Profile report on the oils and fats sector in UAE provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for oils and fats with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; pack type for: aerosol, speciality container, carton- liquid, jar, wrapper, can, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, stand-up pouch, and tray.
- The UAE oils and fats sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2%.
- The UAE oils and fats sector is led by the oils category in both value and volume terms
- Oils category is expected to grow the fastest in both value and volume terms
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of oils and fats products in UAE
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector
- Savola Group, IFFCO and Ach Food Companies, Inc. are the top three companies in the UAE oils and fats sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.