Opportunities in the Americas Skincare Sector
- April 2020 •
- 132 pages •
- Report ID: 5890905 •
- Format: PDF
The Americas skincare sector was valued at US$28,748.3 million in 2019, led by improving the economy and rising spending ability of consumers as they increasingly take up employment. Growth will primarily be driven by the image-conscious trend, especially among the working population across the region.
Direct sellers were the leading distribution channel for the Americas skincare sector, while rigid plastics were the most commonly used pack material in Americas skincare sector, accounting for 68% of the volume share in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas Skincare sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas skincare sector, analyzing data from 21 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various skincare categories across high-potential countries in the Americas region. It also provides risk-reward analysis of four countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling skincare manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Americas region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Americas region, besides analyzing growth of private label in the region
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in Americas skincare sector in 2019. It covers five distribution channels - direct sellers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, parapharmacies/drugstores, department stores, and others which includes e-retailers, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, convenience stores, chemists/pharmacies, “Dollar Stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, vending machines and other retailers
- Packaging Analysis: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various pack materials pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of skincare
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Americas skincare sector
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates