Mexico Make-Up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
- April 2020 •
- 96 pages •
- Report ID: 5892266 •
- Format: PDF
The Mexican make-up sector was led by the lip make-up category in both the value and volume terms, whereas eye make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.Direct sellers was the leading channel for distribution of make-up products in the country.
Rigid plastics was the commonly used pack material in the sector.Kids & babies (0-15 years) accounted for the highest consumption of make-up products in the country.
Avon Products, Inc., Vorwerk & Co. KG and Mary Kay, Inc. were the leading players in the sector.
This report on the make-up sector in Mexico provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, speciality container and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- Per capita consumption of make-up in the Mexico was higher than global level but lower than the regional levels in 2019.
- The per capita consumption of eye make-up category was higher than other make-up categories in 2019.
- Direct sellers is the leading distribution channel in the Mexican make-up sector in 2019.
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Mexican make-up sector.
- Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of make-up products in the Mexico.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.