Turkey Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
Summary The Turkish make-up sector was led by the eye make-up category in value terms and volume terms in 2020.The face make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
Health & beauty stores are the leading channel for the distribution of make-up products in the country.Rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in Turkey.
Yves Rocher International, L’Oreal S.A., and Erkul Kozmetik San Ve Tic AS are the top three companies in the Turkish make-up sector.
Country Profile report on the make-up sector in the Turkey provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2025
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up, nail make-up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2020-2025
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2020
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: specialty container, tube, bottle, jar, tub, aerosol, bag/sachet, and other pack types, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve, shrink wrap, and other primary outer types.
Scope - The per capita consumption of make-up in Turkey was higher than the global and lower than the regional levels in 2020
- The per capita expenditure of make-up in Turkey was lower than the global and regional levels in 2020
- The per capita consumption of eye make-up was higher than other make-up categories in 2020
- Yves Rocher International is the leading company in the mass price segment and Erkul Kozmetik San Ve Tic AS in the premium price segment in 2020
- Health & beauty stores was the leading distribution channel in the Turkish make-up sector
- Rigid plastics accounted for a share of 82.9% in the Turkish make-up sector, in 2020
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector to 2025
The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.60% during 2020-2025 to reach US$64 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global make-up sector, with...
Opportunities in the Western European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector
Americas was the second largest region with a value share of 34.5% in the global make-up sector in 2020, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.16% during 2020-2025. Face make-up was the largest category accounting for US$5,968.2 (33.8% of the...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector to 2025 - Market Size, Growth Analysis, Challenges and Future Outlook
Asia-Pacific was the largest market in the global make-up sector, accounting for a share of 34.7% in 2020 when it registered sales of US$17,734.7 million. Of all the high potential countries...
The false eyelashes market is expected to grow from US$ 1,377.28 million in 2021 to US$ 2,046.61 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028. False eyelashes are artificial eyelashes used to add volume to or extend the natural eyelashes.They are made from human hair, animal hair & fur, or a synthetic...
The French beauty and personal care products market was valued at USD 11,202.58 million in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 0.87% during the period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 pandemic has put pressure on the demand and supply balance of France. Disruptions in the supply chain pose a significant challenge, as demand decreases...
Netherlands Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Dutch make-up sector was led by eye make-up category in both value and volume terms, while lip make-up category is forecast to be the growing category in value terms.Department stores is the leading channel for distribution...
Colombia Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Colombian make-up sector is led by the eye make-up category in both value and volume terms in 2020.The lip make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets...
Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Japan - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Japan - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Make-Up Remover market in Japan. Make-Up...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.