Global Electronic Grade Hydrofluoric Acid Market to Reach $476.4 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Electronic Grade Hydrofluoric Acid estimated at US$320.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$476.4 Million by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 5.8% over the period 2020-2027. <49%, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.7% CAGR and reach US$176.7 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the =>49% segment is readjusted to a revised 5.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $86.9 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.8% CAGR
The Electronic Grade Hydrofluoric Acid market in the U.S. is estimated at US$86.9 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$100.3 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.2% and 5.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.7% CAGR.We bring years of research experience to this 6th edition of our report. The 268-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Advance Research Chemicals, Inc.
- Buss ChemTech AG
- Derivados del Fluor SAU (DDF)
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Formosa Daikin Advanced Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Shaowu Yongfei Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- KMG Chemicals
- Loba Chemie Pvt Ltd
- Morita Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Qshi Industry (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Changhua New Energy & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Solvay SA
- Stella Chemifa Corporation
- Xinxiang Yellow River Fine Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Incorporated Company