Diagnostic testing, antiviral and antimicrobial coatings and surfaces, air-borne filtration, facemasks, PPE, drug delivery and therapeutics
Nanotechnology and nanomaterials can significantly address the many clinical and public healthcare challenges that have arisen from the coronavirus pandemic. This analysis examines in detail how nanotechnology and nanomaterials can help in the fight against this pandemic disease, and ongoing mitigation strategies. Nano-based products are currently being developed and deployed for the containment, diagnosis, and treatment of Covid-19.
Nanotechnology and nanomaterials promise:
- Improved and virus disabling air filtration.
- Low-cost, scalable detection methods for the detection of viral particles
- Enhanced personal protection equipment (PPE) including facemasks.
- New antiviral vaccine and drug delivery platforms.
- New therapeutic solutions.
Report contents include:
- Market analysis of nano-based diagnostic tests for COVID-19 including nanosensors incorporating gold nanoparticles, iron oxide nanoparticles, graphene, quantum dots, carbon quantum dots and carbon nanotubes. Market revenues adjusted to pandemic outcomes. In-depth company profiles. Companies profiled include Abbott Laboratories, Cardea, Ferrotec (USA) Corporation, E25Bio, Grolltex, Inc., Luminex Corporation etc.
- Market analysis of antiviral and antimicrobial nanocoatings for surfaces including fabric (mask, gloves, doctor coats, curtains, bed sheet), metal (lifts, doors handle, nobs, railings, public transport), wood (furniture, floors and partition panels), concrete (hospitals, clinics and isolation wards) and plastics (switches, kitchen and home appliances).
- Market revenues adjusted to pandemic outcomes. In-depth company profiles. Companies profiled include Advanced Materials-JTJ s.r.o., Bio-Fence, Bio-Gate AG, Covalon Technologies Ltd., EnvisionSQ, GrapheneCA, Integricote, Nano Came Co. Ltd., NanoTouch Materials, LLC, NitroPep and many more.
- Market analysis of air-borne virus filtration including photocatalytic Nano-TiO2 filters, nanofiber filers, nanosilver, nanocellulose, graphene and carbon nanotube filtration. Market revenues adjusted to pandemic outcomes. In-depth company profiles. Companies profiled include G6 Materials, Daicel FineChem Ltd., NANOVIA s.r.o., Toray Industries, Inc., Tortech Nano Fibers etc.
- Market analysis of nano-based facemask and other PPE products. Market revenues adjusted to pandemic outcomes. In-depth company profiles. Companies profiled include planarTECH LLC, RESPILON Group s. r. o., SITA, Sonovia Ltd. etc.
- Nanotherapies and drug delivery vehicles currently being produced and clinical trials of vaccines for COVID-19. Market revenues adjusted to pandemic outcomes. In-depth company profiles. In-depth company profiles. Companies profiled include Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc., Arbutus Biopharma, BlueWillow Biologics, Elastrin Therapeutics Inc., EnGeneIC Ltd. etc.
- Key scientific breakthroughs and developments that are underway right now.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
United States Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market, By Product Type (Connected Sensors v/s Integrated Connected Devices), By Technology (Bluetooth, Near Field Communication, Others), By Application (Asthma & COPD, Diabetes, Others), By End User (Healthcare Providers v/s Homecare), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities,...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Sep 2021
Major players in the autoinjectors market are AbbVie, Mylan, Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen, Becton Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Teva Pharmaceutical, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, Biogen, and AstraZeneca. The global autoinjectors market is expected to grow from $2.42 billion in 2020 to $2.94 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth...
The global isosorbide market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Also known as D-Isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide (C6H10O4) is a bio-product obtained from starch. The derivatives of isosorbide, namely isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate, find extensive applications across various end use industries...
693 pages •
By IQ4I Research & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
• Jul 2021
Drug Delivery Systems (DDS) are the advanced formulations or technologies that modulate the release profile of therapeutic or prophylactic agents, their absorption, distribution and elimination characteristics to achieve the desired therapeutic effect and enhance the safety profile, patient convenience and compliance to medications...
Report Scope This report analyzes the market trends of microneedles with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through the forecast period of 2021 to 2026). Regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints and opportunities will be covered, as well as market shares for leading...
Forecasts by Technology (Oral Drug Delivery Therapy, Injectable Drug Delivery, Topical Drug Delivery, Pulmonary Drug Delivery, Implantable Drug Delivery, Ocular Drug Delivery, Others), by Indication (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Respiratory Diseases, Central Nervous System Disorders, Others), by Distribution...
Drug Delivery Technologies: Market Size From $1,451.50 billion in 2020, the global Drug Delivery Technologies market is projected to reach $3,203.09 billion by 2028. Based on our analysis the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2020 - 2028 timeframe. Some of the prominent trends that the market...
Microspheres: Market Size From $5.62 billion in 2020, the global Microspheres market is projected to reach $12.96 billion by 2028. Based on our analysis the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2020 - 2028 timeframe. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include, emerging economies...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the liposomal drug delivery devices market are, Fudan-Zhangjiang, Pacira, Johnson and Johnson, Gilead Sciences, Novartis, Luye Pharma, CSPC, Ipsen (Onivyde), and Teva Pharmaceutical. The global liposomal drug delivery devices market is expected to grow from $3.304 billion in 2020 to $3.644 billion in 2021 at a compound...
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems. It provides a detailed description of the different types of transdermal drug delivery systems (passive and active) and the current and historical market revenues.
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.