Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Summary LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH) is a conglomerate which manufactures and markets luxury goods.Its product portfolio includes a range of fashion clothing, leather goods, wines and spirits, perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry, and watches.
It also provides cruise services and carries out selective retailing business and various other activities under the DFS, Sephora, La Grande Epicerie de Paris, and Le Bon Marche Rive Gauche labels.LVMH markets its products under Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Loewe, Fendi, Make Up For Ever, Loro Piana, and Zenith brand names.
The company’s operations are spread across the Europe, US, Asia, and Middle East. LVMH is has also strengthened its businesses with the expansion to luxury e-commerce platforms.
The report provides information and insights into LVMH’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
Scope - LVMH transformed its transactional e-commerce model into an innovative model to augment its online sales platform leveraging technology effectively.
- LVMH is trying to change the conventional mindset that shifting a luxury business online will dilute exclusivity. Instead, the group adopted an omnichannel approach to seamlessly blend in-store sales with digital platforms to maximize sales.
- LVMH leverages unfiltered customer data captured through its online and other digital interactive channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, competitors, digital, product/store reviews, marketing campaigns, and influencers.
- LVMH is reinventing its customer engagement to drive sales of its physical products by digitizing physical clothing and accessories, and provide an immersive shopping experience through augmented reality, virtual reality, and gaming technologies.
Reasons to Buy - Gain insights into LVMH’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Digitization is the bedrock of new technology and services expansion, new mobility solutions, and smart applications in city management.Its purview extends across a city’s digital performance and digital strategy.
In terms of digital performance, this measures how a city fares in terms of smartphone penetration, 4G coverage and speed,...
As part of the analyst’s ongoing research on cybersecurity, we conducted a deep-dive analysis of the Workforce Identity and Access Management (IAM) market.The analyst defines Workforce IAM as a framework that controls and manages employee identities and access as well as policies across IT infrastructures, to protect enterprises from unauthorized...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jul 2021
Major players in the spray drying equipment market are GEA Group; SPX Flow; Shandong Tianli Drying Technology & Equipment; Buchi Labortechnik AG; European SprayDry Technologies; Dedert Corporation; Acmefil Engineering Systems Pvt. Ltd.; Yamato Scientific America Inc.; Swenson Technology Inc.; Tetra Pak International S.A.; Saka Engineering...
This IDC study presents a forecast for the worldwide hosting and datacenter services market for 2021-2025."The hosting and colocation segments were strong IT bulwarks in 2020, bucking the overall economic and IT spending trends. These segments will continue to grow steadily in 2021, as the economy comes back to life, and will remain a critical...
Abstract Focus Group Research Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of focus group research services. Focus group research service providers engage in qualitative research and gather information on opinions and attitudes about a product from a diverse set of individuals. This...
This IDC study presents a forecast for the worldwide Global StorageSphere market for 2020-2025. It measures the size of the installed base of storage capacity, storage utilization (or data stored), and the amount of storage available each year. The worldwide Global StorageSphere is forecast by region, media type, consumer or enterprise managed,...
Coca-Cola Company - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
The Coca-Cola Co. is a producer, distributor and marketer of non-alcoholic beverages. The company’s product portfolio comprises sparkling beverages and a variety of still beverages including juices and juice drinks, waters, enhanced...
Carrefour SA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Carrefour S.A. (Carrefour) is a global consumer goods retailer that operates multi-format and omni-channel retail platforms. The company owns and operates a wide network of hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, and cash and carry...
Marks and Spencer - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Marks and Spencer Group plc (M&S) is a retailer of a wide range of apparel, home products, and food items.Its product portfolio consists of womenswear, menswear, kids wear, lingerie, cosmetics, footwear, home furnishings, wine, and food.
Willis Tower Watson - Tech Innovator Profile
Willis Towers Watson is a global advisory, broking, and solutions provider. The company develops and offers a range of solutions that help clients manage risk and optimize benefits while increasing the power of capital.
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.