NORTH AMERICA BARIATRIC SURGERY MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- June 2020 •
- Report ID: 5909694 •
- Format: PDF
The North America bariatric surgery market is predicted to project a CAGR of 9.69% over the forecast period, 2019-2028. The skyrocketing number of overweight people is the major factor in boosting market growth of the region.
The survey of the North America bariatric surgery market growth comprises the markets situated in the United States and Canada.In Canada, obesity is one of the key health issues, and the number of Canadians who are overweight has amplified in the last several years.
As of 2019, about one in four Canadians is obese.One of the most popular type of weight-loss surgery is gastric banding, which can be effective, especially when people lead a healthy lifestyle.
With the surging obesity rates in Canada, various initiatives have been taken to increase access to bariatric surgery.Ontario has started a bariatric treatment program, which has a network of four centers across the area, including regional assessment and treatment centers.
The number of procedures has increased three times in the province, due to the establishment of this program. In Alberta, there are interdisciplinary care teams within the bariatric specialty clinic, which offers a weight management program along with bariatric surgery in adults. Manitoba Health has begun a pilot program in which patients can avail the bariatric surgery services in the province. Thus, the supportive initiatives across the provinces, rising occurrence of obesity, and favorable reimbursement are expected to stimulate market growth in Canada.
Some of the premium companies functioning in the market are CONMED Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Apollo Endosurgery Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBOTT LABORATORIES
2. ALLERGAN INC
3. APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC
4. ASPIRE BARIATRICS INC
5. B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
6. CONMED CORPORATION
7. GE HEALTHCARE
8. INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC
9. JOHNSON AND JOHNSON (ETHICON INC)
10. LUPIN LIMITED
11. MEDTRONIC PLC
12. OLYMPUS CORPORATION
13. RESHAPE LIFESCIENCES
14. THE COOPER COMPANIES