NORTH AMERICA DIRECT CARRIER BILLING PLATFORM MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- June 2020 •
- Report ID: 5909698 •
- Format: PDF
The North America direct carrier billing platform market is predicted to register a CAGR of 10.63% during the forecast period of 2019-2028. The rise in demand for Over-The-Top (OTT) content is one of the primary factors propelling market growth in the region.
The North America direct carrier billing platform market growth is further surveyed through the countries of the United States and Canada.Canada’s market is witnessing a stable growth rate due to the demand for OTT platforms in the country.
The number of subscription OTT video users increased from 14.1 million in 2016 to 17.4 million in 2018. The number is anticipated to grow incrementally every year and exceed 19 million in 2020 in Canada. The confirmed growth and enhancement of streaming services will positively influence Canadian media and production. Services like Netflix have provided a new and global platform for Canadian shows and increased support for producing SVOD content. Netflix has a significant reach among Canadian audience with around 6.9 million subscribers and $100 million invested in content. Netflix has the greatest potential for promoting Canadian arts and culture to global audiences. It seems likely that Canadian content and viewers both will benefit from these changes, while the soaring service industry, and the existing demand for novel and engrossing content shows are on the upsurge. In 2017, Telus integrated with Microsoft to make Windows 10 available to users all over Canada, as part of the partnership with Boku. This first of a kind integration for Microsoft will enable 8.5 million Windows 10 Telus subscribers to use their mobile number as their preferred payment method when making any purchase
Some of the well-known players functioning in the market include Comviva, Boku Inc, Singtel, Bango, plc, Dimoco, and others.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. BOKU INC.
2. BANGO PLC
4. FORTUMO OU
7. NTT DOCOMO
10. DIGITAL TURBINE INC.
11. ORANGE S.A
13. SWISSCOM AG
14. T-MOBILE US