Pest Control Market Research Report by Control Method, by Pest Control, by Application, by Mode of Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- July 2020 •
- 223 pages •
- Report ID: 5911168 •
- Format: PDF
Pest Control Market Research Report by Control Method (Biological, Chemical, and Mechanical), by Pest Control (Insects, Rodents, Termites, and Wildlife), by Application, by Mode of Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Pest Control Market is expected to grow from USD 19,835.99 Million in 2019 to USD 26,145.26 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.71%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Pest Control to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Control Method, the Pest Control Market studied across Biological, Chemical, and Mechanical. The Biological further studied across Microbials, Plant Extracts, and Predatory Insects. The Chemical further studied across Insecticides and Rodenticides. The Mechanical further studied across Adhesive Traps, Light Traps, Malaise Traps, Mesh Screens, Trapping, and Ultrasonic Vibrations.
Based on Pest Control, the Pest Control Market studied across Insects, Rodents, Termites, and Wildlife.
Based on Application, the Pest Control Market studied across Commercial, Industrial, Livestock, and Residential.
Based on Mode of Application, the Pest Control Market studied across Baits, Pellets, Powder, Sprays, and Traps.
Based on Geography, the Pest Control Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Pest Control Market including Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Atalian Servest Group Ltd., BASF SE, Bayer CropScience Inc, Bell Laboratories Inc., Corteva, Inc., Ecolab Inc., FMC Corporation, Pelgar International Ltd, Rentokil Initial plc, Rollins Inc., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta AG, The Terminix International Company LP, and Truly Nolen, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pest Control Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Pest Control Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Pest Control Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Pest Control Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Pest Control Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Pest Control Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Pest Control Market?