Powder Coatings Market Research Report by Product Type, by End-User, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- September 2020 •
- 150 pages •
- Report ID: 5911261 •
- Format: PDF
Powder Coatings Market Research Report by Product Type (Epoxy Types of Powder Coating, Epoxy-Polyester Hybrid Types of Powder Coating, and Polyester Types of Powder Coating), by End-User (Architectural, Automotive, Consumer good, Furniture, and Marine), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Powder Coatings Market is expected to grow from USD 11,533.69 Million in 2019 to USD 16,277.88 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.91%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Powder Coatings to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product Type, the Powder Coatings Market studied across Epoxy Types of Powder Coating, Epoxy-Polyester Hybrid Types of Powder Coating, and Polyester Types of Powder Coating.
Based on End-User, the Powder Coatings Market studied across Architectural, Automotive, Consumer good, Furniture, Marine, and Steel.
Based on Application, the Powder Coatings Market studied across Hot melt Technology, Reactive, Solvent based Technology, and Water-based Technology.
Based on Geography, the Powder Coatings Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Powder Coatings Market including 3M Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Anhui Meijia New Material Co. Ltd, Arsonsisi S.P.A., Asian Paints Limited, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, BASF SE, Berger Paints India Ltd, Cardinal, Cloverdale Paint Inc., CWS Powder Coatings GmbH, Diamond Vogel Paint Company, Duluxgroup Ltd., Erie Powder Coatings Inc., FreiLacke I Emil Frei GmbH & Co. KG, Helios Group, Hentzen Coatings, Inc., IFS Coatings, Igp Pulvertechnik AG, Jotun A/S, Kansai Paint Company Limited, Karl Wörwag Lack- und Farbenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG, KCC Corporation, Keyland Polymer, Modern Sak Factory for Powder Paint, Neokem S.A., Nippon Paints Holdings Co. Ltd., Powdertech Surface Science, PPG Industries, Inc., Primatek Coatings OÜ, Protech Powder Coatings Inc., Pulver Kimya San ve Tic AS, Pulverit S.P.A., RPM International Inc., Somar Corporation, ST Powder Coatings S.P.A., Teknos Group Oy, Tiger Coatings GmbH & Co. KG, Vega Rivestimenti Srl, and Vitracoat America Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Powder Coatings Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Powder Coatings Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Powder Coatings Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Powder Coatings Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Powder Coatings Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Powder Coatings Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Powder Coatings Market?