Satellite Data Services Market Research Report by Service, by Vertical, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 199 pages •
- Report ID: 5911443 •
- Format: PDF
Satellite Data Services Market Research Report by Service (Data Analytics and Image Data), by Vertical (Agriculture, Defense & Security, Energy & Power, Engineering & Infrastructure, and Environmental), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Satellite Data Services Market is expected to grow from USD 11,087.82 Million in 2020 to USD 28,029.31 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Satellite Data Services Market is expected to grow from EUR 9,722.01 Million in 2020 to EUR 24,576.63 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Satellite Data Services Market is expected to grow from GBP 8,642.89 Million in 2020 to GBP 21,848.68 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Satellite Data Services Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,183,352.34 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,991,438.02 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Satellite Data Services Market is expected to grow from AUD 16,101.00 Million in 2020 to AUD 40,702.29 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Satellite Data Services to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Service, the Satellite Data Services Market studied across Data Analytics and Image Data. The Data Analytics further studied across Classification, Digital Models, Feature Extraction, and Image Data Processing. The Image Data further studied across Radiometric, Spatial, Spectral, and Temporal.
Based on Vertical, the Satellite Data Services Market studied across Agriculture, Defense & Security, Energy & Power, Engineering & Infrastructure, Environmental, Forestry, Insurance, Maritime, and Transportation & Logistics. The Agriculture further studied across Crop Type Identification and Precision Farming. The Defense & Security further studied across Crime Mapping, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Maritime and Land Surveillance Activities, and Monitoring of Airfields. The Energy & Power further studied across Mining and Mineral Exploration, Oil and Gas Operation, and Pipeline and Transmission Survey. The Engineering & Infrastructure further studied across 3D Urban and Terrain Modeling (DTM), Airport Mapping, and Land & Urban Management. The Environmental further studied across Air & Water Pollution, Global Climate Change, Land Cover and Change Detection, Natural Disasters, and Natural Hazards. The Insurance further studied across Flood Monitoring and Property Damage Estimation. The Maritime further studied across Coastal Management and Ports & Harbors Monitoring.
Based on End User, the Satellite Data Services Market studied across Commercial and Government & Military. The Commercial further studied across Geological Companies, Mapping and Cartographic Companies, Media and Entertainment, Mining, Oil, and Gas Companies, Satellite Operators/Owners, and Transport, Construction, and Infrastructure Companies. The Government & Military further studied across Academic and Research Institutions, Department of Defense, Departments of Environment & Agriculture, National Mapping & Topographic Agencies, National Security Agencies, and National Space Agencies.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Satellite Data Services Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Satellite Data Services Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Satellite Data Services Market including Airbus SE, Antrix, Astro Digital, Bird.I Ltd., Capella Space, Ceinsys Tech Ltd., Digitalglobe, Inc., Earth-I Ltd., Echostar, Eutelsat, Geospatial Intelligence Pyt. Ltd., Gisat S.R.O., Globalstar, Harris Geospatial Solutions, Inc., ICEYE Oy, Inmarsat, Iridium Communication, KVH Industries, Mallon Technology, Planet Labs, Inc., Remote Sensing Solutions, Satellite Imaging Corporation, Satellogic, Satpalda Geospatial Services, Singapore Telecommunications, Telesat, The Sanborn Map Company, Trimble Inc., Ursa Space Systems Inc, and Viasat.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Satellite Data Services Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Satellite Data Services Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Satellite Data Services Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Satellite Data Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Satellite Data Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Satellite Data Services Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Satellite Data Services Market?