Service Integration & Management Market Research Report by Organization Size, by Service, by Solution, by Structure, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- July 2020 •
- 238 pages •
- Report ID: 5911467 •
- Format: PDF
Service Integration & Management Market Research Report by Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), by Service (Advisory, Automation, and Implementation), by Solution, by Structure, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Service Integration & Management Market is expected to grow from USD 4,025.90 Million in 2019 to USD 5,657.42 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.83%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Service Integration & Management to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Organization Size, the Service Integration & Management Market studied across Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
Based on Service, the Service Integration & Management Market studied across Advisory, Automation, and Implementation.
Based on Solution, the Service Integration & Management Market studied across Business Solutions and Technology Solutions. The Business Solutions further studied across Auditing and Invoicing, Contract Management, Governance, Risk, and Control, and Procurement. The Technology Solutions further studied across Application, Infrastructure, and Training and Support.
Based on Structure, the Service Integration & Management Market studied across External service integrator, Hybrid service integrator, Internal service integrator, and Lead supplier as service integrator.
Based on Vertical, the Service Integration & Management Market studied across Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Energy and Utilities, IT and Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Retail, and Transportation and Logistics.
Based on Geography, the Service Integration & Management Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Service Integration & Management Market including Accenture plc, Atos, BAE Systems plc, Capgemini SE, CGI Inc., DXC Technology, Fujitsu Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited, Infosys Limited, Mindtree Limited, NTT Data Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sofigate Oy, Sopra Steria Group SA, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tieto, and WIPRO Group.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Service Integration & Management Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Service Integration & Management Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Service Integration & Management Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Service Integration & Management Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Service Integration & Management Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Service Integration & Management Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Service Integration & Management Market?