Aerospace Composites Market Research Report by Fiber Type, by Resin Type, by Aircraft Type, by Manufacturing Process, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 183 pages •
- Report ID: 5913047 •
- Format: PDF
Aerospace Composites Market Research Report by Fiber Type (Carbon Fiber Composites, Ceramic Fiber Composites, and Glass Fiber Composites), by Resin Type (Benzoxazine, Bismalimide, Ceramic and Metal Matrix, Cyanate Ester, and Epoxy), by Aircraft Type, by Manufacturing Process, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to grow from USD 31,935.08 Million in 2020 to USD 46,945.61 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to grow from EUR 28,001.29 Million in 2020 to EUR 41,162.80 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to grow from GBP 24,893.20 Million in 2020 to GBP 36,593.82 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,408,283.12 Million in 2020 to JPY 5,010,286.32 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to grow from AUD 46,373.99 Million in 2020 to AUD 68,171.27 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Aerospace Composites to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Fiber Type, the Aerospace Composites Market studied across Carbon Fiber Composites, Ceramic Fiber Composites, and Glass Fiber Composites.
Based on Resin Type, the Aerospace Composites Market studied across Benzoxazine, Bismalimide, Ceramic and Metal Matrix, Cyanate Ester, Epoxy, Phenolic, Polyester, Polyimide, and Thermoplastic.
Based on Aircraft Type, the Aerospace Composites Market studied across Business and General Aviation, Civil Helicopter, Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. The Business and General Aviation further studied across Business Jet and Piston & Turboprop. The Commercial Aircraft further studied across Regional Jets, Single Aisle Aircraft, and Widebody Aircraft.
Based on Manufacturing Process, the Aerospace Composites Market studied across AFP/ATL, Filament Winding Process, Layup Process, and Resin Transfer Molding Process.
Based on Application, the Aerospace Composites Market studied across Exterior and Interior. The Exterior further studied across Engine, Fuselage, Rotor Blades, Tail Boom, and Wings. The Interior further studied across Cabin, Environmental Control System Ducting, Sandwich Panel, and Seats.
Based on Geography, the Aerospace Composites Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Aerospace Composites Market including Albany International Corp., Argosy International Inc., Bally Ribbon Mills, BASF SE, Gurit Holding AG, Hexcel Corporation, Hexion Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Huntsman Corporation, JEC Group., Lee Aerospace, Inc., MATERION CORPORATION, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Graphite Fiber Co., Ltd., Owens Corning, PRF COMPOSITE MATERIALS, Rolls-Royce PLC, SGL Carbon SE, SOLVAY AG, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc., TEIJIN LIMITED, Toray Industries, Inc., and Victrex plc.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Aerospace Composites Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Aerospace Composites Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Aerospace Composites Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Aerospace Composites Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Aerospace Composites Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Aerospace Composites Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Aerospace Composites Market?