Agriculture Drones Market Research Report by Product, by Component, by Farming Environment, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 197 pages •
- Report ID: 5913061 •
- Format: PDF
Agriculture Drones Market Research Report by Product (Hardware and Software), by Component (Battery, Camera System, Controller System, Frame, and Global Positioning System), by Farming Environment, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Agriculture Drones Market is expected to grow from USD 1,985.69 Million in 2020 to USD 6,628.49 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Agriculture Drones Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,741.09 Million in 2020 to EUR 5,811.98 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Agriculture Drones Market is expected to grow from GBP 1,547.83 Million in 2020 to GBP 5,166.86 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Agriculture Drones Market is expected to grow from JPY 211,923.44 Million in 2020 to JPY 707,428.03 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Agriculture Drones Market is expected to grow from AUD 2,883.48 Million in 2020 to AUD 9,625.45 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Agriculture Drones to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Agriculture Drones Market studied across Hardware and Software. The Hardware further studied across Fixed Wing, Hybrid, and Rotary Blade. The Software further studied across Air Traffic Managemnt, Data Analytics, Data Management, and Imaging.
Based on Component, the Agriculture Drones Market studied across Battery, Camera System, Controller System, Frame, Global Positioning System, Navigation System, and Propulsion System.
Based on Farming Environment, the Agriculture Drones Market studied across Indoor and Outdoor.
Based on Application, the Agriculture Drones Market studied across Agriculture Photography, Aquaculture, Crop Scouting, Field Mapping, Livestock, Precision Farming, and Smart Greenhouse.
Based on Geography, the Agriculture Drones Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Agriculture Drones Market including 3D Robotics Inc., AeroVironment, AeroVironment, Inc, AGCO Corp, AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc, AgEagle LLC, Agribotix LLC, AltiGator, ATMOS UAV, Delair, DJI, DroneDeploy, Inc., Gamaya, Honeycomb Corporation, Insitu Pacific Pty Ltd, Lockheed Martin Corporation, MicaSense, Inc., microdrones GmbH, Nileworks Inc., OPTiM CORPORATION, Parrot Drone SAS, Pix4D, PrecisionHawk, senseFly, Sentera, Inc., Skyx, SlantRange, Inc., Trimble Navigation Limited, and Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Agriculture Drones Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Agriculture Drones Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Agriculture Drones Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Agriculture Drones Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Agriculture Drones Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Agriculture Drones Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Agriculture Drones Market?