Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market Research Report by Vehicle Type, by Material, by Component - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 199 pages •
- Report ID: 5913356 •
- Format: PDF
Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market Research Report by Vehicle Type (Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Passenger Vehicles), by Material (Fabric, Foam, Polyvinyl Chloride, and Rubber), by Component - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market is expected to grow from USD 17,039.02 Million in 2020 to USD 20,982.42 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market is expected to grow from EUR 14,940.14 Million in 2020 to EUR 18,397.78 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market is expected to grow from GBP 13,281.81 Million in 2020 to GBP 16,355.67 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,818,495.93 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,239,356.16 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market is expected to grow from AUD 24,742.93 Million in 2020 to AUD 30,469.26 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Carpeting & Roofing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Vehicle Type, the Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market studied across Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Passenger Vehicles.
Based on Material, the Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market studied across Fabric, Foam, Polyvinyl Chloride, and Rubber.
Based on Component, the Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market studied across Floor Carpet, Headliners or Sunshades, and Trunk Trim.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market including 3M Company, Auto Custom Carpets Inc,, Automobile Trimmings Company, Autoneum Holding AG, Dorsett Industries, Dorsett Industries, DowDuPont Inc, Faurecia SA, Flex, Freudenberg Group, Hayashi Telempu Corporation, IAC Group, International Automotive Components Group LLC, Lear Corporation, ltex Holdings (Pty) Ltd., Magna International, Inc., Orotex Belgium NV, TST Carpet Manufacturers Pty Ltd, U.G.N., Inc., and Unitex India Pvt Ltd.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Carpeting & Roofing Market?