Savory Snacks in the US: Top Growth Opportunities
- March 2020 •
- 74 pages •
- Report ID: 5914315 •
- Format: PDF
Savory Snacks in the US: Top Growth Opportunities provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Hot Drinks producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Savory Snacks market in the US through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
This report provides an overview of the Savory Snacks market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption.proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Savory Snacks producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight.
The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Hot Drinks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2014-2019 for the US, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2019-2023 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Among the top 10 high-potential countries, the US savory snacks sector ranked seventh on the Opportunity Score and was valued at US$36,759.1 million in 2018
- Ethnic/traditional snacks was the most fragmented category in the sector, with the top three companies accounting for a combined value share of 7.9% in 2018, offering opportunities for new entrants
- Popcorn, valued at US$2,945.6 million in 2018, is forecast to record the fastest growth over the next five years, recording a CAGR of 8.9%
- In 2018, hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the majority share of value sales
Reasons to Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US Savory Snacks consumers.
- This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Hot Drinks sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.