Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Ink Type and Application : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2027
- April 2020 •
- 306 pages •
- Report ID: 5916613 •
- Format: PDF
The global digital textile printing inks market was valued at $1,112.0 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $2,665.7 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2027.
Digital textile printing ink is referred to the ink that is tailored for clothing, garment, textile, household, and display applications. Digitally printed garments have characteristics such as durability, high color, and superior image quality. Moreover, digitally printed garments are witnessing increased popularity in India, owing to rise in advertisement activities of customized garments such as t-shirts on social media platforms, which fuels the adoption of digital textile inks in garment application. The demand for luxurious home textile products is increasing in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, which, in turn, is anticipated to augment the need for digital textile inks.
The global digital textile printing inks market is segmented into ink type, application, and region. Depending on type, the market is classified into reactive, acid, direct disperse, sublimation, and pigment. By application, it is fragmented into clothing/garments, household, technical textiles, and display & others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the market from 2020 to 2027 determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The market size is provided in terms of volume and revenue.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the competitivescenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable growth.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Ink Type
• Direct Disperse
• Technical Textiles
• Display & Others
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of APAC
o Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
• BASF SE
• Dover Corporation
• The DyStar Group
• Zhengzhou Hongsam Digital Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
• Huntsman Corporation
• Kornit Digital Limited (Kornit)
• Sensient Technologies Corporation
• Sawgrass Technologies
• SPGPrints B.V.
• Zhejiang Lanyu Digital Technology Co. Ltd. (Lanyu Digital)
The other players in the value chain include AM Printex, Digitex India Inc., APV Engineered Coatings, Eastern Marking Machine Corp., T&K Toka Corporation, and Leibinger Group.