Middle-East Smartphone Tariff Tracker and Analysis - 2020
- June 2020 •
- Report ID: 5917972 •
- Format: PDF
Pricing is used as one of the key differentiators by mobile operators across the industry. To keep up-to-date with the increased complexity of packages offered is a challenge.
Telecomspricing has researched and collated prices for post- and prepaid smartphone price plans across the Middle East since 2008 and has just released the latest edition covering 11 countries and 23 operators and over 300 price plans.
Prices presented in local currency, Euros and USD allows for a speedy and like-for-like comparison of the 3,000 and plus price plans covered.
Key information collected and provided in excel spreadsheet include:
- Name of operator
- Effective/Verified Date
- Type of customer (Consumer, Youth, Senior etc)
- Type of subscription (Postpaid/Prepaid,Hybrid)
- Contract term for Postpaid plans(m-t-m, 6, 12, 18, 24 plans)
- Validity for prepaid plans
- Name of Plan
- Cost in local currencies and Euro (inclusive and exclusive of tax)
- Inclusive allowances such as Voice, IDD, SMS, MMS, Data, roaming VAS, other, a separate column for each of these)
- Charges (per min, per SMS, per MMS, per 1 Mbyte of Data
- Tax rate
- Comments (these relate to the price plan and an provide additional information such as add-on details)
In this continuously updated service - every quarter - based on a survey of providers, the database will illustrate how operator marketing strategies create plans to retain loyalty, entice new customers and increase usage and value.
The database also highlights key changes announced by operators since the previous update which are easily identifiable as marked in red.
Geographical coverage (mobile network operators and MVNOs)
- Saudi Arabia
Deliverables every quarter (4 per subscription)
- Report highlighting the changes and compare pricing across the region.
Key highlights of the database include:
- Tariff price plans for consumer and business post and prepaid, presented in tabular format, in local currency, Euros and US Dollars allowing for easy comparison
- Each plan provides details such cost and allowances that come with it.
- All the data is updated quarterly, changes made are marked in red.
- Summary report provided with each update commenting on key changes
- Researched by a multi-lingual team
- Enquiry service provided by the telecomspricing tariff expert with 24-years of experience in telecoms pricing
- 4 Updates per annum
- Summary report with each update
- FREE Enquiry Service
Who should subscribe to this service
- Government agencies with a need to compare mobile prices across countries
- Telecommunication operators
- Software and equipment vendors
- Investors, Venture Capital companies and Financial Institutions