MIDDLE EAST LUBRICANTS MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- July 2020 •
- 153 pages •
- Report ID: 5932707 •
- Format: PDF
The Middle East lubricants market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 1.16%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Since most of the Middle East is highly dependent on crude oil production and the subsequent proceeds generated from the sector, several countries are attempting to expand their financial systems in the region. This diversification has accelerated industrial advancement and the demand for industrial machinery and lubricants.
The Middle East lubricants market growth is studied across Iran, UAE, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the Middle East.United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a dominating marketplace for the sale of lubricant engine oils, especially for the automotive sector, worldwide.
Lubricants from the country are catering to the demands of private brand resellers and establishing a name for their factory brands in markets such as Latin America, Africa, Asia, and South America.The availability of different products at viable prices is also a primary factor drawing costumers to the UAE’s lubricant market.
As a result, the regional market has witnessed considerable developments.Iran is the fourth-largest crude oil producer and one of the greatest lubricant producers in the Middle East region.
According to the Iran Consumer and Producer Protection Organization (ICPPO), around 95% of lubricants’ requirements were fulfilled by the four influential Iranian lubricant enterprises, called, Pars, Iranol, Behran, and Sepahan. However, Iran’s lubricant industry faces severe challenges like unpredictable crude oil prices, that inhibit market growth in the region.
Kluber Lubrication, Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd, HPCL, Illinois Tool Works Inc, China National Petroleum Corporation, etc. are some of the market’s distinguished enterprises.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AMSOIL INC
2. BASF SE
3. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
4. BP PLC
5. BLASER SWISSLUBE AG
6. CARL BECHEM GMBH
7. CHINA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
8. CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION (SINOPEC)
9. CHEVRON PHILLIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY LLC
10. ENI SPA
11. EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION
13. GAZPROM NEFT PJSC
14. GULF OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
16. IDEMITSU KOSAN COMPANY LTD.
17. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
18. ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS INC.
19. JX NIPPON OIL & ENERGY CORPORATION
20. KLUBER LUBRICATION
21. SHELL CORP