Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2030
- July 2020 •
- 135 pages •
- Report ID: 5932722 •
- Format: PDF
‘Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market report provides analysis regarding current treatment practices, an emerging drug-like Tadekinig Alfa, potential therapies, market share of the individual therapies, historical, current and forecasted Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
The report also covers current Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis – Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Overview
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a life-threatening disorder characterized by unbridled activation of cytotoxic T lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and macrophages resulting in hypercytokinemia and immune-mediated injury of multiple organ systems. HLH is a condition with different underlying causes.
The onset and severity of hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis can vary greatly from one person to another. Generally, affected individuals develop fevers, a rash, an abnormally large liver (hepatomegaly), and an abnormally large spleen (splenomegaly). However, these initial sign and symptoms are described as nonspecific. Affected individuals may also have anemia, thrombocytopenia, neurological symptoms including seizures, changes in mental status and irritability, paralysis (palsy) of certain cranial nerves, and problems coordinating voluntary movements (ataxia).
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Treatment
This chapter covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides the country-wise Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis treatment guidelines across the United States, Europe and Japan.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market report gives a thorough understanding of the disease by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, types, grading, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines in the US, Europe, and Japan.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Epidemiology
The Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis epidemiology chapters provide insights about historical and current Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis epidemiology is segmented by Incidence of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (Familial and secondary HLH), Familial HLH cases by Mutation Types and Secondary HLH cases by Etiologies. The report includes a thorough analysis of all segmentations.
Incidence of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis can be divided into two subtypes: familial or primary HLH cases and secondary HLH cases. In the US, the cases of familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis were found to be 100 in 2017. Moreover, the cases of secondary HLH were reported to be 315 in the country.
According to the report’s, the total incident population of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in seven major markets was 4,435 in 2017. These cases are expected to increase with a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030).
Among all the seven major markets, Germany accounts for the highest number of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis cases.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis report encloses the detailed analysis of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis pipeline drug. It also helps understand the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements of included drug and the latest news and press releases.
The best treatment options for hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) are determined by several factors, including the severity of symptoms, the age of onset, and the underlying cause of the condition. Treatment in adults has been based on the HLH-94 study, a large prospective pediatric study conducted by The Histiocyte Society in patients <16 years old with no history of immunosuppression or malignancy. AB2 Bio’s Tadekinig Alfa is the only therapy in the pipeline.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Market Outlook
The Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030). Among all the seven major markets, France accounts for the largest Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size with USD 1.3 million in 2017, while Japan had the smallest market size of HLH with USD 0.2 million in 2017.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs in the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017–2030. The analysis covers Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sale of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs, and allow the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The dynamics of HLH market is anticipated to experience a positive shift in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapy.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details and other information for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we consider reimbursement to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include – SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
• In the coming years, Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market scenario is not expected to alter much across the 7MM due to lack of approved treatment options and a static pipeline. Lack of adequate research and development activities funded by major pharma players is also making an impact on the overall landscape.
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Report Insights
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Pipeline Analysis
• Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Report Key Strengths
• 11 years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Highly Analyzed Market
• Drugs Uptake
Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
• What is the historical Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
• Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest incidence population of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs, and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis treatment, along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
• What are the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis treatment?
• How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis treatment?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
Reasons to buy
• The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market
• To understand the future market competition in the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
• Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market
• To understand the future market competition in the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market
Which geography accounted for the largest Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size?
France accounted for the largest Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size.
What is forecasted Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market size in 2030?
estimates an increase in HLH Market Size during the study period, 2017–2030
What are the present Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market drivers?
Increasing prevalence of risk factors and research opportunities.
What are the Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market barriers?
Toxicity of therapies, lack of specialized therapies, and lack of alternative treatments.
How many companies are developing drugs for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
Currently, only one key pharma player is developing a drug for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis.
Which are the leading companies in Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis market?
Key Player – AB2 Bio
How is epidemiology segmented for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis?
Incidence of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, Familial HLH cases by Mutation Types and Secondary HLH cases by Etiologies.