Market forecasts by Region, Technology, Infrastructure, Service, Range, Platform, and by End-User. Current Market and Technology Overview, Opportunity Analysis, COVID-19 analysis, and Leading Company Profiles
Urban Air Mobility (UAM) is an emerging concept that represents a significant paradigm shift for legacy aviation stakeholders. Simply put, UAM is envisioned as on-demand air transportation within core urban areas and residential suburban destinations outside city centers using new, electric-powered, vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft. UAM will also play an important role in rural connectivity. The UAM concept relies on the utilization of uncongested, low-altitude airspace, and at the center of UAM’s value proposition is improved transportation efficiency (i.e. reduced commuting time and road congestion through a fully integrated shared transportation system that seamlessly integrates surface andair transportation).
This latest report “Global Urban Air Mobility (UAM) - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of Urban Air Mobility technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years - 2020 -2028. It also examines the UAM markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia. In this report we analyze the market size of the Global Urban Air Mobility market for the period 2020 - 2028. We primarily focus on the key markets - Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. As of now the United States remains the largest market UAM. European Union and China are emerging markets. Throughout the report we show how UAM is used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of UAM aircraft technology. Companies are now unveiling new design plans for electric Vertical Take-off and Landing (eVTOL) aircraft that can cater to the UAM market. This is because electric aircraft will reduce the cost it takes to operate aircraft, including fuel and asset costs.
In this report we have classified Urban Air Mobility under six (6) major groups. We will research these 6 major groups and also provide forecast figures from 2020 - 2028.
These major groups are: 1. Region: The regions discussed in this report are: - Americas - Europe - Asia - Middle East - Africa
2. Technology: The technologies that are of utmost importance to this industry are classified under two (2) heads: a. UAM Software Technology: - Photogrammetric Software - Spatial Data Management Software - Computer Aided Design - Geographic Information Systems - Ground Control Station Software - Operating Systems for Drones - Cybersecurity
b. UAM - Hardware Technology - Autonomy - Fly by Wire - Sense & Avoid - Propulsion - Energy storage - Emissions - Structures - Safety - Communication - Active Noise Controls
3. Infrastructure: The infrastructure required to sustain UAM will include: - Charging Stations - Vertiports - Traffic Management - Pilot Training - Operations
4. Service: The services that UAM will provide involve: - Air Taxi - Passenger Aerial Vehicle - Cargo Aerial Vehicle - Air Ambulance
5. Platform: The major platforms in the UAM market will be: - Rotary Wing - Tilt/Wing Prop - Lift + Cruise - Tailsitter
6. Range: The two (2) main range categories are: - Intercity (100 Kilometers to 400 Kilometers) - Intracity (20 Kilometers to 100 Kilometers)
7. End-User: We focus on six (6) major end users: - Ride Sharing Companies - E-Commerce Companies - Airlines - Hospitals - Military - Government Organizations
In particular, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the following: Overview: Snapshot of the Urban Air Mobility (UAM) tech in the civilian market during 2020-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the UAM market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants. Segment Analysis: Insights into the various systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment. Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region. Regional Analysis: Insights into the systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region. Trend Analysis: Key UAM markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region. Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period. Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Global Urban Air Mobility Market over the next eight years - Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them - Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others - Identify the major channels that are driving the global small sat business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion - Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the small sat market - Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
340 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Aug 2020
Oxygen Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global oxygen market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the oxygen market? How does...
Increasing electrification in the automotive industry to drive the market for automotive sensors. The automotive sensors market is projected to grow USD 24.5 billion in 2020 to USD 40.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR 10.5% between 2020 and 2025. Increasing electrification in the automotive industry, stringent environment regulations, motor...
Industrial Rubber Market Research Report by Type (Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber), by Product (Mechanical Rubber Good, Rubber Belt, Rubber Hose, and Rubber Roofing), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Industrial Rubber Market is expected to grow from USD 27,111.79...
The global laser sensors market was valued at USD 912.50 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1565.54 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 9.61% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). The emerging semiconductor laser technologies are significantly revolutionizing the industrial automation process. IIoT is expected...
The maintenance repair operations industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). The growing concern for increasing internal efficiency, growing digitization, and increasing investment in the maintenance operations are some of the major factors driving the maintenance, repair, and operation (MRO) market. -...
The AGV market is projected to grow at a significant rate from 2020 to 2025. The AGV market is projected to grow from USD 2.3 billion in 2020 to USD 3.6 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2020 to 2025. The growth of the AGV market is driven by growing demand for automation in material handling...
341 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2020
China’s demand for Pumps has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption and...
Hardware expected to hold the largest share in the 3D machine vision market The 3D machine vision market was valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.4 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2020 to 2025.The hardware segment of the market it...
Functional safety market to exhibit significant growth during 2020–2025 The functional safety market is estimated to grow from USD 4.4 billion in 2020 to USD 5.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.8%. The key factors driving the market’s growth include strict mandates for safety regulations, surging demand for safety systems in the oil & gas...
The switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2025 The switchgear market size will grow to USD 88.5 billion by 2025 (forecast year) from USD 67.5 billion in 2020 (estimated year), at a post COVID-19 CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Replacement of aging infrastructure in North...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.