Confectionery in Spain
- June 2020 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 5951996 •
- Format: PDF
Confectionery in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The confectionery market consists of the retail sale of chocolate, gum and sugar confectionery products. The chocolate segment consists of all chocolate based products, including boxed chocolates, chocolate countlines, chocolate straightlines, molded bars and novelties. The gum segment consists of all bubble and chewing gum. Moreover, the sugar confectionery segment consists of hard boiled sweets, mints, caramels and toffees, gums and jellies, marshmallows, fudges and medicated throat lozenges. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish confectionery market had total revenues of $3,324.3m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 256.2 million kilograms in 2019.
- Increasing disposable income is enabling Spanish consumers to buy premium chocolates, thereby driving market growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the confectionery market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the confectionery market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Spain confectionery market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Spain confectionery market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain confectionery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Spain’s confectionery market?