Summary Oral Hygiene in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The oral hygiene market consists of retail sales of (non-confectionery) breath fresheners, dental floss, denture care, mouthwash, toothbrushes and replacement heads and toothpaste. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The UK oral hygiene market had total revenues of $1,783.8m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 728.2 million units in 2019.
- An improving economy, coupled with increasing disposable income and rise in consumer spending, is empowering the British consumers to purchase premium oral care products.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oral hygiene market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oral hygiene market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oral hygiene market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom oral hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom oral hygiene market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom oral hygiene market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom oral hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United Kingdom’s oral hygiene market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The pet oral care products market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 564.12 million in 2021 to US$ 862.93 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028. Periodontal disease is a common condition among cats and dogs. It is a progressive, cyclical inflammatory disease of the supporting structures of...
The dental diamond burs market size is projected to grow from USD 130 million in 2021 to USD 191 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.0%. The dental diamond burs market is witnessing high growth owing to the increase in the consciousness to dental and oral health and versatility of the dental industry to provide specific and optimum services to...
231 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2021
China’s demand for Oral Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The pet oral care products market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow from US$ 299.38 million in 2021 to US$ 476.28 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028. The pet care industry is expanding and emerging globally owing to several factors, such as increasing pet population, trends inspired by pet humanization,...
The pet oral care products market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 485.48 million in 2021 to US$ 758.64 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028. Pets are believed to promote active lifestyle with companionship and have also been able to detect oncoming epileptic seizures. They help bring social, emotional,...
The pet oral care products market in South America is expected to grow from US$ 116.09 million in 2021 to US$ 172.47 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028. The veterinary healthcare market is improving owing to the initiatives led by the animal welfare associations and governments. Government in the region...
Pet Oral Care Products Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Animal, Product, End User, and Distribution Channel The global pet oral care products market is expected to reach US$ 2,270.33 million by 2028 from US$ 1,465.07 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2028. The factors...
The global oral hygiene market reached a value of US$ 40.3 Billion in 2020. Oral hygiene refers to the practice of maintaining a clean and healthy mouth that is free from diseases and other oral problems. It is extremely important for all individuals to practice oral hygiene regularly to prevent dental issues, including tooth decay, gingivitis...
23 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jun 2021
COVID-19 had a negative effect on the rate of growth in retail current value and volume sales of oral care, with the latter figure declining to its lowest rate in nine years. Nonetheless, the effect of the pandemic was limited: While the economic shock it engendered undermined consumer confidence, most local consumers continued to purchase...
The oral care market was valued at US$ 36,273.14 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 47,380.58 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021–2028. The market growth is mainly attributed to the increasing prevalence of dental conditions and rising number of oral hygiene campaigns across the world. However,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.