Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
- July 2020 •
- 203 pages •
- Report ID: 5953273 •
- Format: PDF
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
According to the recently published report ’Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020’; Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 188.8.131.52) pipeline Target constitutes close to 34 molecules. Out of which approximately 26 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 184.108.40.206) - Janus kinase 2 is a non-receptor tyrosine kinase. It is involved in various processes such as cell growth, development, differentiation or histone modifications. It mediates essential signaling events in both innate and adaptive immunity. It plays a pivotal role in signal transduction via its association with type I receptors such as growth hormone, prolactin, leptin, erythropoietin, thrombopoietin or type II receptors including IFN-alpha, IFN-beta, IFN-gamma and multiple interleukins. It plays a role in cell cycle by phosphorylating CDKN1B.
The report ’Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020’ outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 4, 7, 3, 1, 7 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 5 and 3 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Immunology, Dermatology, Respiratory, Infectious Disease, Gastrointestinal, Hematological Disorders, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Metabolic Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders and Women’s Health which include indications Myelofibrosis, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Atopic Dermatitis (Atopic Eczema), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Alopecia Areata, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Asthma, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML), Essential Thrombocythemia, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Polycythemia Vera, Primary Myelofibrosis, Psoriasis, Acute Lung Injury, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Anaplastic Astrocytoma, Autoimmune Disorders, B-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia), Breast Hyperplasia, Bronchiolitis Obliterans, Chronic Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus (CCLE) / Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Cytokine Release Syndrome (Cytokine Storm), Dermatitis (Eczema), Diabetic Macular Edema, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Epstein-Barr Virus (HHV-4) Infections, Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer, Giant Cell Arteritis (Temporal Arteritis/Cranial Arteritis/Horton Disease), Glaucoma, Gliosarcoma, Head And Neck Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hematological Tumor, Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Hypereosinophilic Syndrome, Hypopharyngeal Cancer, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Juvenile Arthritis, Laryngeal Cancer, Leukemia, Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myeloproliferative Disorders, Oral Cavity (Mouth) Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Pneumonia, Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR), Primary Biliary Cholangitis (Primary Biliary Cirrhosis), Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Solid Tumor, Systemic Idiopathic Juvenile Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma), Systemic-Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Still Disease), Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Ulcerative Colitis, Vitiligo and Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 22.214.171.124)
- The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 18.104.22.168)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope