Ho Chi Minh City - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
- May 2020 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 5953288 •
- Format: PDF
“City Profile - Ho Chi Minh City” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Antwerp. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends
Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), formerly known as Saigon, is the economic hub of Vietnam and accounted for over 23% of the national GDP. Significant growth in the service and industry sectors in the region is expected to be major drivers of growth for the next five years.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- HCMC is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2019. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing output and foreign direct investment projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.