Glasgow - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
- January 2020 •
- 34 pages •
- Report ID: 5953309 •
- Format: PDF
“City Profile - Glasgow” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Glasgow. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Glasgow city is the commercial capital of Scotland and the largest retail capital in the UK after London. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the area’s GVA in 2019, accounting for 77.8% share. The information and communication, finance and business services, creative industries, and tourism sectors are the underlying sectors for major economic drivers of the area over the next decade.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy - and the major employer. Glasgow is a key tourist destination with mainly driven by business tourists. - It is also considered as the world’s top five cities for sporting events and has the third busiest entertainment forum in the world.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.