- April 2020 •
- 49 pages •
- Report ID: 5954561 •
- Format: PDF
Global Semiconductors industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The semiconductor market consists of the manufacture and sale of integrated circuits (including analog, micro, logic and memory circuits) and discrete semiconductor devices.
- The semiconductors market is expected to generate total revenues of $3,044.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- In 2019, the value of the global semiconductor market dropped by 8.2%. ongoing global trade unrest caused by US and China’s trade conflict which introduced tariffs on imports between the companies which caused China to peruse growth of its domestic semiconductor market and reduce imports from the US.
- The Integrated segment is expected to be the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $2,848.7bn, equivalent to 93.6% of the market’s overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the semiconductors market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalsemiconductors market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key semiconductors market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global semiconductors market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global semiconductors market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global semiconductors market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global semiconductors market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global’s semiconductors market?