Summary Feminine Hygiene in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The feminine hygiene market consists of retail sales of sanitary pads, tampons, women`s disposable razors & blades, pantiliners & shields and internal cleansers & sprays. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific feminine hygiene market had total revenues of $16.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.2% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 5,466.4 million units in 2019.
- Substantial growth in emerging markets such as India, South Korea and China mostly supported market growth. Rapid urbanization, economic stability and rising awareness in these countries are the key forces behind the overall growth of the market.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the feminine hygiene market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the feminine hygiene market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key feminine hygiene market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific feminine hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific feminine hygiene market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific feminine hygiene market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific feminine hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific’s feminine hygiene market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global super absorbent polymers (SAP) market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
Forecasts by Product (Irrigation Systems, Colostomy Bags, Neuromodulation, Devices, Others), by Patient Type (Adult, Pediatric), by End-user (Homecare, Hospitals & ASCs, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Bowel Management System Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios Bowel...
209 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Toiletry Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
77 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
This study focuses on China’s Toiletry Products industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
KEY FINDINGS The global super absorbent polymer (SAP) market is estimated to project a CAGR of 5.95% in terms of volume, and 6.05% in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The increasing awareness regarding hygiene, growing emphasis on agricultural activities, and rising aging population in emerging economies,...
Personal Hygiene Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global Personal Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of...
India Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary The Indian cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the haircare sector in value terms in 2019 while fragrances is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2019-2024.Convenience stores accounted...
Malaysia Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary Malaysian cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019.The make-up sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets...
Spain Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary The Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019.The personal hygiene sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets...
Turkey Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary The Turkish cosmetics & toiletries industry was led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019, and it is forecast to register the fastest value growth in during 2019-2024.Hypermarket & supermarkets was the leading...
Household Consumption Expenditure
Real Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.